• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Peter Quill
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yes, you said you're re-doing an English class to make it into AP, I believe? Good luck. The extra wiggle room you can get from earning credits in high school (as well as the glitter it adds to school/job applications) really comes in handy. Kudos on wanting to go to college, too, regardless of having a place or major down yet. I went through two study choice shifts in my post-secondary education so far, and most folks go through more and bigger shifts.

I guess knowing what the problem is (or that there is a real problem) can help you figure out how to address it successfully, eh? I wonder whether flooding or systematic desensitization would work better on a case of social anxiety? I'd hypothesize the d.s., but then I've never tried either one. So good luck again, aha. Do you have any ideas of the kinds of places you'd like to work? Around here, there was this chain of little gas stations/grocery marts that always seemed more homey and quaint than the usual "Kwik-E-Mart" type places; it was one of the first jobs I ever applied to, because I felt comfortable in its atmosphere. Also, you sound cool and accomplished when you say you have a CV. I always imagine we're not allowed to call it a CV until we're in our forties or some such. XP
    End of August is the start of my senior year; next June, I will finally have a Bachelor's degree. Immediately thereafter I will be entering graduate school for the next five years to earn a PhD. Immediately thereafter I will drown in a sea of debt. Hopefully someone will have replaced me here by then. Can't leave my Sppfers alone and unprotected, after all.

So, then you will be graduating next summer too (if I'm reading that right)? Exciting year, this 2013. As far as efforts to reduce your seclusion, an honest psychologist would have to say spending more time on the internet is counterintuitive. On the upside, if you get out more and do social things, you'll probably come home in the evenings in need of light reading or some other form of denouement from the day's adventures. That would be the perfect time to browse this forum. ^_^
    I guess the world would be boring if there weren't any people who didn't care much for the "classics" and so devoted their attention to less popular media.

Oh, okay. Life's all about school for me, so same old same old, aha. Though I've been around enough to see and enjoy your presence these last months, Moogles. The folks encouraging you to hang around more have the right idea. ^_^
    ----------
    Oh thank god, I thought I was the only one.
    ----------
    Moi aussi. It always seemed like there was this big amazing aspect of comedy I just wasn't getting. Kinda made me feel stupid from time to time. ^_^;
    Oh, okay. That's alright by me, i'll try not to burden you again, if that is your wish. :)

Have a nice day:)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…