• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
A
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey aggie, all righty. I hope you're well. I will try and make an update but I am waiting for VortexArcher
    Actually, the staff is stone because it is made out petrified wood. Petrifaction where the organic material is slowly replaced by minerals. The same thing happens to bones. But yeah, he'll go and get it soon.
    Can I have the staff come to Diego along with the clothes? Basically, the clothes stick to the staff like static electricity and ti is carried by the staff as it floats to him or should he come and get his new clothes and staff?
    Ok, I understand. I meant later on, but it would still be a little overpowered. Since we are in the abandoned elf kingdom, which reminds me of Indian temple ruins, how about some monkeys? They would for mostly comic relief.

Also, I have a funny idea for him to meet a megalania (its basically a 30 foot komodo dragon) in a temple-like environment. Would that be ok? I think it would even out because, while powerful, Megalania is extremely sluggish in the moring and in cold wheather.
    Is it ok if I add the following animals to Bronsons army?

1 Ceratosaurus
    1 Black Bear
    3 White Rhinos
    10 Dromeasaurus
    5 Iguanodon
    2 Mained Wolves
    4 Moose
    Is it ok if I add the following animals to Bronsons army?

1 Ceratosaurus
    1 Black Bear
    3 White Rhinos
    10 Dromeasaurus
    5 Iguanodon
    2 Mained Wolves
    4 Moose
    It's about when Chicago hosted the Worlds Fair and the rise of America's first serial killer. It's a good read. Also, yeah. He would remember her. She would also remember always having his Pikachu with him
    Yeah, that would be cool! So Chicago was cool huh? Have you read Devil of the White City?
    Yeah, true, but that is Diego's key weapon. There's is only so much he could do with just his fists ya know... How have you been?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…