• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
J
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I never visit the Anime section anymore either. Gravy and Alfonso stopped showing up that much, and V Faction has been gone for a while so I saw no point in staying. I also haven't been watching much of the D/P series. I can still be found in Misc and GPD though
    I was writhing on the floor, clutching my stopped heart as I helplessly read your transmission come into my MSN window one by one. So yes, your suspicions were correct.
    Hansel: He's so hot right now.

I'm searching for a job as I prepare my last quarter of university. Preferably in the video game development industry as a programmer somewhere in San Francisco or Los Angeles. If I don't make it, I'll probably end up getting a job as a video game tester temporarily in Los Angeles while I work on independent video games to build my portfolio. I'm glad that I'm at least guaranteed a job as a tester; a Bachelors of Science in Computer Science is probably overkill for brainless video game testing though the pay doesn't look too great. XD

BTW, I did a paper comparing the labor policy between Britain and France. Dayum, you guys work long hours. I can't believe you guys have a maximum of 48 hours a week. How many hours does Cup of 'Jo work?
    XD Good to see you've stepped into the adult world easily! I'm about to as well...my college years will start this September! :X I got accepted to one of the 3 schools I applied to and was wait-listed on the one I really wanted to go into. -.- Just gotta wait it out...but I'm confident I can get in. *nods* I'm glad you responded so quickly to my message here - I had realized we haven't spoken in a while, so yeah. XD

And yeah...the DT...holds great memories, but it really fell to ****. I don't expect you to go back in (I wouldn't, if I were you XD) since all you'd be doing is repeating yourself a million times to people who don't listen. At least CC was a good debater. o.o
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…