• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I know this is a late reply but do you still need help with your Pokemon Team because you can use only these legendaries in it.

Articuno
    Zapdos
    Moltres

Entei
    Raikou
    Suicune

Regirock
    Regice
    Registeel
    Latias
    Latios

Uxie
    Mesprit
    Azelf

Cobalion
    Terrakion
    Virizion
    Keldeo

Do you still need help? I could help you A LOT on moves. ^_^
    buldoze always put speed down but the power is so wimpy. Glyscor is already faster than alot of things. And the pokemon that have that lowered speed will just switch out and their speed will return to normal. So earthquake and toxic are better instead of taunt and buldoze. Scald only has a thirty% chance of burning. Ev is the way to train pokemon to battle competitively just look at smogon. Hope this helps!
    lucario

Aura Sphere
    Dragon Pulse
    Psychic when using lucario you have to remember his defenses are bad
    Nasty Plot (Riolu 47)

Zoroak zoroark is really good with sucker punch

Night Daze
    Flamethrower
    Grass Knot
    Aerial Ace

Infernape

Mach Punch
    Acrobatics
    Close Combat
    Shadow Claw

Gliscor

Bulldoze why not earthquake?
    Taunt
    Protect
    Swords Dance use toxic becasue the swords dance on bulbdoze isn't that great in power

Swampert

Scald don't use scald because its a special attack and swampert is a attacker not a special attacker
    Waterfall
    Brick Break
    Stone Edge

Togekiss is good with thunderwave paraflinch haxs

Fire Blast
    Air Slash
    Light Screen
    Reflect

what are the natures and evs? I hope this helps
    btw zoroark is kinda hard to use(trust me) and he should be an illusion of ghost type so people won't kill him with super effective fighting type moves. and remember hes defenses are horrible.
    is this gonna be a competitive team? i think the best of those are zoroark hydreigon latios raikou areodatyl and golurk. i would replace golurk with a haxorus because pf haxorus' pure awesome attacking power. what one is your team supporter/stealth rocker. i like mandibuzz for tailwind because he has good defenses/hp and he can learn toxic. any other question?
    you can't use uber legendaries? Check smogon for tiers. I can help you make a team if you want.
    and this is my Pokemon Black Team now

I hatched a shiny snivy and mudkip with the masuda method!!! Snivy yesterday and Mudkip today. Snivy took 25 eggs!!! and Mudkip took 35 eggs!!! :)
    I made up that title myself :) and I was wondering, would you like to see my Pokemon Version Games Teams in a PM I'd really like to show you :)
    oh well nice to meet you I'm Ducklett12 if I was gym leader this would be my title

Ducklett12: Ghost Type 8th Gym Leader Sinnoh
    Title:"The Silent Pokemon Breeder who has a Ghostly Passion"

Thanks for the friend request! Let us begin our Gym Battle! "Go Froslass!" LOL :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…