• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Aegon
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• *hasn't really posted on the forums in forever*

Right, and how do you know this, exactly?
    Well, I know absolutely nothing bout competitive battling. >.< I didn't understand any of the first few questions. =/

So how did the tests go?
    Congrats on making it through.

Even if it had been splitted to the top 50%, I still would have been 1 place off. XD
    Well it's a fine line. As I said, I wouldn't have infracted for it if I were a mod, but I can see where she's coming from. As for her crassness, that's not really directed at anyone, and when it is it's always seen as a joke from both sides, whereas there was no "in-joke" as it were between yourself and Reshiram44.

She could have PMs turned off then, or just doesn't see it as a big enough deal. Try staff contact or Wulava, like I said.
    Well even if he was doing something stupid, it still doesn't mean you can say that. Telling someone to "stop this idiocy" is pretty much calling them an idiot, so. I personally don't think that would merit an infraction, but I can see where Ellie was coming from, at least. What's bad about getting an infraction for rude posting from Ellie? :U

Also I think she's busy or something at the mo, so you'd be best off using the staff contact forum or PMing Wulava.
    Well, I have seen it presented that way. And I'm pretty sure there were said (not only in books) phrases like "how can you attack someone that's not half as stroung as you? Don't you have any pride?" stuff like that. And one of my OC, Grace, has a personality which she represents by saying "I won't make my hands dirty. Killing? Battling? Oh come on. I am too proud to battle unless I have to protect."
    Or stuff like "he wanted to revenge, but his pride wouldn't let him to."
    Well, put it this way, there are two kinds of pride, one is good (which means 'I'm too proud to go and start randomly killing people' or anything among these lines) and the other one is bad (which goes among the lines of 'I am better than you are so why should I help you?').
    In my language, there is a different word used for each of them (even though the one used for the good pride can sometimes, be used for the bad on as well since the other one is not-so known)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…