• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
C
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• You know Family Guy too? I think we were made for each other.

To have it tested on you?

L.F.D.
    What you mean is I'm holding you so tight that it's seeping out of you into me, and you holding me tight is making it seep into you. Giggty

How is it

L.F.D.
    That's only because I'm gazing into your eyes, and your beauty is reflecting off of me.

Hopefully the suspense will get to you and you'll let me

L.F.D.
    Even more so when it's under my bed with such a beautiful girl.

So there will be a next time? Also keep in mind I've skilled with that ;)

L.F.D.
    I love snuggling with you.

yes, yes in deed.

Well if it makes you feel better when you said go down and winked i thought you meant something else

L.F.D.
    *Jumps out of bed, and roles under next to you snugging up to you*

How's that?

Thanks. after reading what you think of Batman, you can marry me now if you want.

L.F.D.
    Well since you're 19, no need to hide under my bed, come up if you want and cuddle with me.

Here is a link to it, and it's a Batman one.

Link

L.F.D.
    Going from that statement I'll say you're 19. late teens-early 20s.

I know what you mean. If you look at my threads you'll see a quick one shot fic iI psoted last year

l.F.D.
    Yes. I'm one of the older member here, 22. Well when you say late teens that rules out 13-14 because those are early. 15-16 would be mid. 17-19 would be late.

Only real reason dan art stands out more is because you can see a lot more of those in a day, so have viewed a lot more.

L.F.D.
    I don't read to much FF, but I enjoy both.

I look at FA more, but that's cause its easier, but the FF I do read I enjoy.

So when you say you've liked pokemon since you were a kid, how old does that make you? Cause a bunch of us others say it and we are in our 20s-30s, but you joined two gens later

L.F.D.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…