• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
N
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Well, could you make the banner a little shorter? About a third of the length, plus minus. And could we have more dark blue than purple? And could you use this font and this Latios instead of the DW one? I know this' a lot of changes, sorry for the indecisiveness
    I'm interested in working in your shop. I can do recolors for pokemon sprites, team poses, and trainer recolors. These are my latest recolors:
    Hmm, it's nice, but it's a bit... Different from what I was expecting LoL. I guess it's on me for not being more specific about the req, sorry about that. Do you think you could make a couple of changes to it?
    ----------
    You may also request from any artists simultaneously, but you can only request one type of media from each artist, so no Banner and Userbar requests from the same artists.
    ----------
    when you say that, does that mean i can request a banner from you and a userbar from deviantmaster, or no, cuz im confused about that. and it says you can get xat backgrounds, but the form/ examples isnt there. and are you doing the xat background request i sent you or can i wait till it's at the shop?
    Yep that's kinda the idea of pop-up :)
    Hmm, do you think you could help me resize it a little so it'd fit better? I'd do it but I'm on a phone atm so... Yeah :/
    ok thanks for clarifieing that with me im sure ill not do it again i find it funny that the art shop i am most excited t go to gave me my first art forums strike XD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…