• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
E

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• O_O YOU SAID A BAD WORD. *points*

And ow.

Say... you wouldn't want to review mah fic would ya? I need constructive criticism on the latest chapter.
    NOOOO of course you're not dead. Or else you wouldn't be talking to me.

Yes, of course I can. I just want you to wriggle in pain whiçle you say it. 8D

... Damn, I can be sadistic.
    *facepalms* Ukelele. My little nickname for Unown.

Yes. And I felt like using a sniper rifle. *hiding one behind back* But that's besdie the point.

WHY DA FLINCH?
    Yup. There's Lunar, Rawr (though he's gone missing), Ukelele and Lolli.

Yeaaaaah... I haven't been in the FC for MONTHS. xD;

Hm. The Orre Fanfic group is nearing completion. Mwahahahaha...
    Because I was born! Duh!

Seriously though, you're pretty much the... seventh person from the FC that I find here.

I THOUGHT IT WAS JUST PLATINUM. D8 *was about to tell you to read my fic with slight Dawn Bashing when before reading this*
    Moi? I came from a place called a hospital. What about you?

Ne ne! GOD HOW DO YOU PEOPLE FIGURE OUT IT'S ME. D8 You guys are no fun.

...maybe you should get rid of that avi dude. People are going to mistake you for a girl again. xD
    Ohhhhh! Card Captor Sakura! I used to watch that sometimes, it's adorable^^

Her Best Wishes personality seem's like its gonna be pwnage maybe people will stop bashing her soo much now.

=D

Don't even comment back to that...even though i'm working twards optimisum a bit more now, I still don't handle negative drama very well. xD;
    I'm doing well, thanks for asking! How about you?
    And I totally know what you mean. I've been going on serebii for forever, but decided to make an account recently because of the fact that Hikari is coming back! Gosh, I'm so excited ^^
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…