• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
V
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• We don't know what happen to Virawl. If only someone knew his skype or something. A close friend. Worst Casesenario is he's dead.
    We don't know what happen to Virawl. If only someone knew his skype or something. A close friend. Worst Casesenario is he's dead.
    We don't know what happen to Virawl. If only someone knew his skype or something. A close friend. Worst Casesenario is he's dead.
    To anyone that posts here.

The owner of the account named Virawl has vanished from the internet. All VMs and PMs will go unanswered indefinitely.

Thank you and have a nice day. =)
    ---

He hasn't been on since...September or something. :/
    Hey dude, I have an account on PokeCommunity. Do I have permission to make an RPG similer to your RPG Project Legends?
    Control your RPG nao!

A mod posted in the Sign Up thread. :/

Your characters are in danger of becoming NPC's. Which means Scarlet's getting a Munna. xD
    ok. if you can, PM me the results please. and the reason i came to you was cause i saw the extremely awesome banner you made for Tyrants of the Weather Destructive Droughts. i thought it was pheneomenal!
    um, since you were on today, and you didn't answer my PM, um, what am i supposed to guess of what you read, yes or no? again, sorry to um, bother you
    oh sorry but 3 more things!

1) what do you use to make your art?
    2) can you teach me how to use brushes
    3) how do you get the pokemon to get popped outta the banner?
    hey, i made an account, but they still havent sent me an activation code yet, how long did it take to receive yours?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…