• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
M
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'm so poor i have to buy a mac cuz they're so cheap compared to a computer running windows her derrr cry moar.
    Pro Tip: Posting things like...

----------
    Are you retarded ? A Mac is just as personal if not more personal than your silly windows.
    ----------
    Then getting mad because they said the said the same back won't get you respected.
    I know nothing about the 4th gen battle frontier.

And adding on to what Zhanton said below, don't try to get respect. If you deserve it, it will come to you. The bottom line is that the internet really doesn't matter, and it really doesn't matter if you get respect from people you don't know. Try earning respect in real life instead. It'll pay off much more.
    Hi there. So basically I've seen you around the forums in the past week or two and it's kind of obvious that you're pretty desperate for people to respect and/or like you. The key to being respected is not in making threads which get 9324728475 posts, not in remaking popular threads, not in posting a thousand spammy posts a day, but in posting quality, consistently. Make sure your posts are consistently of a high quality; take your time in making your posts as informative, educated and less-spammy as can be. Respect takes a long time to earn - note that I used the word 'earn'. You need to work hard to earn respect; you can't just appear on a forum and expect people to respect you because you make fifty threads a day.

That is all. I'm not trying to be rude or anything, but rather just lend a hand.
    As long as the 'things' you're saying aren't rule breaking then they still don't have any right to insult you.

Word to the wise, when you come off as too hungry to be respected it sometimes makes people extra cruel because they know it effects you. It's better now to care about what they think at all.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…