• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
E
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ahh it's okay xD It is confusing, I've been trying to do it for a couple of mine but I just don't get it.
    There's a museum in Pokemon Black/White with a meteorite that can change Deoxys's form, so I went ahead and changed him to attack form for you. Can I have your FC again, because I've changed DSes from last time we've traded. Here's my FC: 5200 8702 0573
    I think I do have an attack one, let me check. And did you get this event Eevee yourself, c:? And it hasn't been edited for IVs right?
    The event one sounds great, but only if you're willing to part with it! I can offer you a legit shiny Marowak (my friend caught it) and several regular legendaries such as Deoxys, Darkrai, Mewtwo, Victini, Kyurem, Celebi and more. I'm willing to give you more than one for the Eevee. c:
    You have White 2? Are you playing it in Japanese, xD? By the way, do you happen to have any shiny Eevees? I'm really wanting one but I've had no luck so far.
    I'm so jealous, but I did get to go to Disneyland and that was fun. Since you've got your wi-fi back up, I'd love to trade with you soon. :)
    I'd love to, tomorrow it is. also. would you mind naming a few more of my pokemon? I had to get a few of them over after my idiot cousing got rid of so many >_>
    It's okay... don't feel bad. I actually lost my game over my cousin's for a while too, and my cousin transferred some of your Pokemon and game them away, although I still have most of them. Also! I have so many more new shinies it's ridiculous, and I can get you replacements + more for everything that's gone.
    hmm that I don't have but I can get for you if that's what you want or what I do have is politoed, sentret, crobat, pichu, smoochum, aipom, the johto starters, mareep, larvitar, and igglybuff :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…