• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
H
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• That's definitely fine. And I'll keep an eye out for those pokemon you want. You may start the trade, thx.
    I'm interested in your pineco. Btw I heard that Uhhhhh is offerring a Timburr (think you wanted that)
    Hey, Hayward, saw that you were looking for Candies, and were offering 20k per candy. I'd pay 4 Candies for the following TMs:

For Wartortle:

Stone Edge - 8,000 coins
    Metronome - 3,500 coins
    Scald - 7,500 coins

Subtotal = 19,500 coins

For Spoink:

Calm Mind - 4,000 coins
    Energy Ball - 7,500 coins
    Volt Switch - 2,000 coins
    Trick Room - 3,000 coins

Subtotal = 16,500 coins

For Aron:

Wild Charge - 8,000 coins
    Earthquake - 7,500 coins

Subtotal = 15,500 coins

For Druddigon:

Shadow Claw - 8,000 coins
    Dragon Claw - 6,500 coins
    Earthquake - 7,500 coins

Subtotal = 22,000 coins

For Venipede:

Dragon Pulse - 6,500 coins

Subtotal = 6,500 coins

Total = 80,000 coins
    Well... he's up against a Vulpix and I can't substitute if I want to catch... He's doing great! Currently the highest leveled 'mon in my team~ The original list for 2 Candies will do. After this, I'll be saving up my candies again in case of future needs. Your Illumise has grown on me quite a bit. I never liked Illumise that much but now, I don't want to get rid of the cutie pie :< She's gonna light up the zones and shall be part of my ultimate exploring team with that ability of hers and her tail light.

4000 Rest
    4000 Water Pulse
    2000 Flash

5000 Light Screen
    5000 Reflect

3500 Hidden Power (Water)
    3500 Psywave
    3000 Double Team

8500 Flash Cannon
    1000 Sleep Talk

Danke~
    D'aawww...anything for my ol' shiny magnemite!! Name your TMs...my offer of 20k worth per candy still stands...BTW how's the little bundle of energy doing these days?
    Hi Hayward~ Still interested in more candies? It looks like I'll be needing some moves for my beloved (and your old) Shiny Magnemite if I want my first capture :)
    I'm an FB staff~ I never get cleaned out if I work hard! I'll give you 11 because of your kindness~ Thanks Hayward. Just trade stuff you don't want/need for the other 2 trades~ Filipino: Maraming Salamat; Spanish: Muchos Gracias; English: Thank You very much~ ^^,
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…