• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
E

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• xDDDD Well more of the ones that turn off their game when they lose -_-; OOH I see. But the farther you go, the more points you get ;) I used to battle ATTACK fadhgrafhg but I just don't do that anymore. XDD I just want to get really far. X3 My favorite Pokemon to use is Whimsicott! <3 I really wish Dento got on in B2W2. XDDD OOH I've used an Eruption Typhlosion! They are great! X3 yeah I hear ya. XD I have a Typhlosion..but he don't know Eruption just yet. ^^;
    I've never battled a Mew before. xDD Normally I just solve things with Leech Seed but that doesn't always work lol.

Yeah...meaning I can't battle online and against real people D=

OOOH you write fanfiction =D Do you have an account on FF.net? :)

Shaymin-Sky are nice!! I used one in Platinum...xDDDD

I tried using Suicune....I'ma try again with my Shiny one XD

Yeah that is true. Dawn seems to be more....excited to see Ash judging by today's episode. xD I never considered Brock lively lol. xD

I told you I'd get back to you, didn't I? ;D
    I........just challenge the Battle Subway. xDDD Ugh I hate Rage Quitters and stuff. Dx So I'm not TOO competitive. I just use the Pokemon I like, but I get mad from the hax in the subway. xDDD I ahve a very...defensive way of battling and some how it just clicks. I used to love the speedy Pokemon who attack with a bang but now I enjoy using the ones that are slow and steady.

I wish I battled competively more often, but I have crappy wi fi where I'm at. XDDD

Latias are nice Pokemon. She's like my favorite legend. =D

Huh you know it makes me wonder why May/Dwn etc. DON'T travel with anyone new after traveling with Ash. XDDD
    For the Battle Subway 8D Besides I could use his anime team to make six xD (I was using his game team of Maractur, Ferrothorn, and Simisage. If I get Pansage, Stunfisk, Crustle I'd have six. XDDD)
    Yeah..but they are so cute. XD OU are still good. :/ Honestly I don't judge Pokemon by ranks. I feel you can win, even if it takes a bit of luck. ^^

Some of them are events in Japan tht I'd never get but they still happened.

Well she does seem close to Ash now tht she's coming back. :p I wonder if she missed him? xD
    OOOH NICE. I don't run Legends...*is totally running a Dento set* 8D Well Lati@s I consider legends, even if they are OU. ( or are they UU...? )
    XDDD THAT IS TRUE...but you can get:

Shiny Gyrados
    Shiny Pichu
    Shiny Eevee
    Shiny Trapinch/Bagon/Gible/Horsea
    Shiny Gible
    Shiny Rayquaz
    Shiny Haxorus

SEE? TOO MANY. XDDDD

I thought so. xD I kind of am. It's been growing on me. xDD
    Oh well~ But get Stealth Rocks to MURDER THEM. XDDD Oh I know -__- it's the only Pokemon that withstands my Chandelure's Flamethrower in the E4. ~.~

xDDDDD

OMG SAME HERE. I want this one. Though, it makes it seem like shinies are becoming less rare. :/

Btw are you a Pearlshipper? =O
    I CAN REPORT TO LE MODS.

That Show With The Hippy And the Jerkwad Dragons. And trust me. IT WILL NOT BE BORING TO REVIEW MY AWESOMENESSNESS...NESS.

Nah, I don't mind if you can't do it now.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…