• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
K
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• c-star stepped down gave to elliot. people were unhappy asked him to step down now cosmic holds the op after mods recovered it elliot deleted the tread so now X/Cosmic and I lead Gray returned and Gray/MMS be advisors more drama could be explaine but this is the only vital ones o and people have been impersonating on xat
    I doubt it will be banned. Its not really that hard to switch in on. No worse than Salamence, Latios or Volcarona.
    Pretty great! Its just like before except now I don't have to do any work :) (well, besides the POTW)

As for Tornadus counters... not too much. Rotom W takes it hits well enough. Chansey survives even Superpower. Specially Defensive Jirachi laughs at it unless its running Heat Wave in sun or something. Blissey beats it usually but can be taken out by Superpower. Bronzong has little to fear even from Heat Wave. Thundurus resists flying and fighting and can handle a Heat Wave or two. Most scarfers beat it and you can revenge kill it with Scizor sorta.
    I see... We'll be able to work with that though. All I need is SK's green light, and I think I'll get it, as we haven't come up with our shop layout yet.

We've come up with a name though -- The Diamond Dragon
    That actually sounds like a brilliant idea! I'll be running our competitive sections of the shop, but sadly I don't know how to RNG. That would fill in a massive hole in our shop.

I'll run it by SK when I see him, and see what he thinks about it. :)
    Yep. It's been going well, since I joined a month or two ago. I also have plans of opening a big trade shop with Kyogre, and we've agreed to call it "The Diamond Dragon."

What about yourself?
    lots happened we lsot irock emii twi and justin but we gained many friedns we are just comming up fomr a depressing 2 war loosign streak
    unbelievable!!!
    The man who kept my baby alive the whole time is back :D
    Oh soze it's a very great pleasure to see you back again ;D never thought I would see you again!!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…