• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Y
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Check your e-mail. I sent you part of the chapter I'm working on. (I hope its okay to double post on here)

I'll just edit my answer into this post so as not to waste space.
    The answer is: It depends on my mood, the time I have, and if I already planned something out. The first 4 were fast because I really wanted to get some chapters going. Plus I was bored during a 3 day weekend. The 5th is taking a while. I've been writing it for about 3 days now. Hope this answers your question. :)
    I'll always post it on FF.net (for all the fans). But when I started writing, I wanted to start a new thread on Serebii forums for it but couldn't. When I get that permission I'll start posting it here. But you can always read it first at FF.net (I will post it there way before I post it here).
    Thanks for the request pokefan I will join the Pearlshipping thread in a little moments.
    ( I'm editting a little my profile )
    Hi Pokefan! I hope ur doing OK. I'm very sleepy after finishing all my homework. (I just felt like ripping it apart) I'm soo gonna buy the new movie when it comes out in March. (in England anyway)
    GO PEARLSHIPPYNESS!!!
    I hope you have a nice day/evening. :):)
    PS Love you profile pic!!!!
    I'm not sure how long the story will go. I kind of make it up as I go along, but if I had to put an estimate, then Spear Pillar would be around chapter 35-40 depending on how much I need to write. I wont be able to post chapter 5 for a while. Sorry. grumbles to self *stupid school*
    Okay, i'm actually going to change all of those scenarios into an entire fanfic.
    The title will be "Secret Confessions". The "Parts" will be turned into Chapters.
    I'll put it up in a few weeks. I hope that you (and all the other Pearlshippers)
    read it~!
    Well... kinda. I'm not going to be writing scenarios anymore. I'm turining them into oneshots. So the last part of the scenario I wrote before winter break, i'm going to turn it into a oneshot. It'll come up soon.
    Yea, I see what you're saying but in the Advance generation May's Torchic evolved into Blaziken. I feel as though Dawn's Piplup deserves to evolve into Empoleon too. (Wouldn't look "cute" in a pokemon contest. Would be more in the "cool" or "tough" category.)
    I wonder what will happen when Dawns Buneary evolves into Lopunny? Will it not listen to Dawn like her Mamoswine? P.S. when will her Piplup evolve!?! (even though I think Prinplup looks wierd)
    Sorry that post was for SweetPikachu! You sent me a friends request sorry I didn't answer I don't know what it is really.. Sorry.
    Yeah! I know that the thread will be kept alive by all of the aspiring Pokemon writers!
    XD I hope we can keep it alive!!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…