• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
D
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Really? That's an interesting mental picture... xD Okay, thanks for telling me. I'll try to watch the old episodes when I have the chance. ;)
    Actually, no. To be honest, I hated the whole Total Drama series (because I didn't like the art at first) up until I saw the trailers for TDROTI. I decided to watch the first episode, and that's when I realized how epic and funny the whole thing was. xD
    Thanks! The first thing I did upon getting back was watch all three TDROTI episodes I missed (I'm in America, so I've only watched the first five episodes.). Then I remembered CW and decided to save it. xD

I agree, Dawn was really cool with her psychic powers. If Scott hadn't backstabbed and tricked her like that, she probably would've made it far. Although I love all the characters in some way or another, she and Zoey are probably my favorites (partly because they have Pokemon characters' names. xD).
    Oh yeah, I remember that. Any particular reason you decided to babelfish the summary through Indonesian, Lithuanian, and Arabic? It just seemed like a random thing to do. Though, to be fair, it was pretty random of me to make a readable summary of that in the first place...
    Eh, I never watched that... I haven't liked CN for a particularly long time. I think I started liking CN after the show stopped consistently making new episodes. Sorry. :/
    ----------
    Guys, this is a little random, but what if Amon is Tenzin's non-bender brother, Bumi? It would explain why he hates benders: growing up with four benders in the family would create a great deal of jealousy.
    ----------
    Eh, Amon's parents were killed by firebenders. So it's impossible.

Sorry for being nosy. xD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…