• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
SmeargleRocks

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hahaha that sounds like a moment my friend and i would haveXD im sorry if it offending but thats hilarious. nothing is broken though right? your both ok?
    ok, but i wont be here later, im going to the fair. careful with the knee, i dont want you to get hurt:( i know what its like to be sore, i wrestle boys all the time. theyre heavy/strong and im little, but i can take it. beside i learn some cool moves *ha! take that triangle choke*
    i have three shiny pokemon, gallade, typhlosion and jirachi, but theyre all on ss. i dont have two ds's with me right now so i cant transfer them over
    hm im mainly searching for shiny dragon, ice, ghost, dark, fire pokemon that are low level. are you looking for anything?
    That's a shame-if you'd like a battle in the future just PM/VM and I'll get back to you.
    Still no news from Cerex about the casual crown league:will get back to you with news if I hear anything for certain :)
    i actually have someone that's going to trade me a keldeo. but thanks. if they change their mind i'll let you know
    Well I'm sorry, I don't have any flawless iv pokemon, much less shiny, the nature of my axew I believe is modest, but I would have to check my game later, I would check for the charizard as well.
    I guess I will be available after work on Thursday if you are still interested.

I am thinking Luxray, Toxicroak, Exeggutor, Primeape, Bellosom, Tropius, Smoochum, Meditite, Vulpix and Raichu.
    Sorry for taking so long but I have been working and sick. Hope we can trade soon if you are still interested. I have 10 Keldeos and the one that most people ask for is modest. I also have bold, hardy, jolly, sassy, bashful, calm, careful, naughty and quiet.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…