• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
C
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• all dw starters were released as male only so they cannot breed their dw ability. all females are hacks and offspring from the hacked female parent are hacked as well.
    uh i dont have any legendaries, i have no way to get them since i dont even have them in pokedex or own any of the games with earlier generations D:
    okay we can do pichu for abra and bulbasaur for spiritbomb
    i'd like abra for charmander if it's not a problem and we can trade bulbasaur for your spiritbomb
    and idk what could i offer you for arceus since i dont know what can i call 'rare' D:
    If you want, I could trade you Abra or Ghastly for charmander...Or that spiritomb that I've got. I've also got an arceus that I'm willing to trade, if you want to make an offer. Maybe something more rare than a starter...I can also breed larvitar if you have any interest
    i dont have charmander bred D: let me know what pokemon do you have so i will prepare them for next trade
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…