• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
P
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Woobat lv12 UT NN Karl lv12 male docile wellspring cave,
    Impish male healer T lv14 audino route 3,
    Adamant sigylyph male wonder skin UT dessert resort lv20,
    Naive Cofagrigus male NN Barney T relic castle at lv36,
    Careful female duosion UT overcoat route 9 lv31,
    Jolly UT male driftveil city cursed body lv25,
    Serious female UT lv32 route 8 Stunfisk static,
    And that is about it
    All shiny
    lonely female raticate lv32 run away from johto T,
    Impish Elekid from sinnoh lv9 male,
    Relaxed Tyranitar male lv55 route 15 BW1,
    Shiny quirky buizel lv11 female UT sinnoh,
    Quiet golem female sturdy lv60,
    Impish male compoundeyes butterfree lv41 Japanese I evolved it johto,
    Hardy female arbok intimidate lv24 kanto T after a long travel through time,
    Jolly male rhyhorn lv22 sinnoh rock head,
    Lv33 female guts ursaring johto hardy,
    Timid male medicham I trained sinnoh lv59 pure power,
    Japanese armaldo male swift swim lv50 from GTS I trained from lv1 EXTREMELY odd date 7/9/2086???? Not sure why know why,
    Female sabeleye stall impish lv41 johto,
    Hardy male zangoose lv54 T immunity route11 weird date 2009,
    Careful UT impish female lv28 Bagon sinnoh,
    Docile female giant chasm weavile ice shard and beat up lv52,
    Quiet electrivire female johto lv59 motor drive,
    I have more phone is being a pain
    I am sorry for the wait I REALLY got distracted with my brother and 1 really stupid trade the next VM I send you will have what I believe to be inclined
    Gosh....

Yeah i don't have that kinda patience. lol.

if you ever come across moxie heracross gimme a shout :)
    That sounds comitted.

i keep toying with trying rng but i just dont understand all that seed frame delay stuff 100% lol.

so how do you actually do it? Just time and patience and checking every poke?

sorry man. im just sick of my timid ev trained starmie being outsped by things with a lower base speed :/
    if you want to chose just 3 that's fine. you'll still get the eevee. but i don't know if i have a vullaby. if i have one once we get into the trade you i'll gladly give it to you.
    any from the list. a few say hold, but it is first come first serve. and yeah the masterball less mesprit would be awesome!! i'm sure i'll have more pokemon to trade by then. always getting new ones.
    ----------
    Can I have: Ursaring, mantyke, croagunk, rufflet and zangoos? Thanks for the giveaway. :)
    ----------
    croagunk and rufflet already got traded. sorry thought we had already traded. i can trade tonight in about an hour .
    Yep! It took me longer than I would've liked, but I got it. I'll be waiting in the Wi-Fi club.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…