• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Y
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Darn you, Ysavvryl, and your love of breaking stereotypes! Now, there aren't any left for me! Female Machoke, evil Meganium, admirable Pikachu!

Well, I guess you haven't done a male Gothita, Gothorita, or Gothitelle... but wait! Frank's a male Gothita in ClicheStorm! *explodes from rage*

Oh, and you really do come up with creative plots. Lunatones being mutants... it makes sense!
    Me and GH had something planned where Stin and Sid get into a fight, and Sid accidently ends up using Bullet Punch without attempting to. You're ok with this, right?
    Alright, I got Sid to the base. You can just have Sid come in once you're done with Margret, since all Sid is doing is just waiting outside the tent for his turn.
    I sent you both responce PMs, right? And should I wait until after Tao is done with Margret to bring Sid in?
    I guess I'm just overthinking things and being hesitant, as usual. What I had been planning though was, like we disscussed via PMs, having Skyla sneak Katsa out of the city, then perhaps letting them ride on a bird pokemon in order to get to Irricus. I also was considering for them to encounter some "Turbulence" on the way there; in which Skyla stays behind and sends Katsa off on one of her pokemon, but I wasn't sure whether or not you'd allow it, nor how it would all work out.

Sorry about this. I know you're probably busy.
    Ugh...I'm really sorry I haven't posted in Divine yet. Writers block just wont leave me alone to be honest. Hopefully I can get a post up in the next few days. Don't want to fall behind!
    Alright then, I can do that. I don't plan on having him be a double agent, although I admit it might be fun.
    Hello, I'm just saying that I will be leaving for vacation tomorrow, and will be coming back on the ninth. So until then feel free to bunny Theo and Margret, and I will try to post as much as I can.
    D
    Quick question about divine, are the legendary pokemon able to talk/use telepathy?
    I don't mind the Gijinkas having more freedom. It makes things easier for me. :p

Then again, being the chosen of Victini, Leo doesn't have much of a goal anyway. (Besides being a cheerleader! xP) So I have plenty of freedom either way. xD
    See that's the thing. It would be easier to do free range stuff, but harder to do plot stuff because the Gijinkas are much more loosely connected to the plot than the Divine are.
    I'm doing well, no worries! I posted the SU now, and will try to be more active this time around. I don't wanna miss out on all the fun BD
    Okay, I know I suck D: Srsly. I'll get that SU up for you tonight, promise! Just woke up and gotta run noooowwww.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…