• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
T
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Sinnoh was like totally better, but BW is all right too. Do you know anything about what happens for the rest of the series or are you totes in the dark?
    OMG yes I actually died and to this day my left hand remains unwashed as gross as that sounds but one day I'll be able to wash it again because we're getting married sometime in 2013 <33333333333333333333333 seriously it's no coincidence that the first time Taylor and I met was a 13th. We're destined for each other <333

/casually replying like three months late
    New Gym leader from BW2 c: His tan is so ridiculous.
    And whaaaaaat, where are they.

You're only there? Sinnoh was such a good saga. I miss it :x
    Yeah, she has a pretty awesome voice. tbh I think that Santana has the best voice overall.

Brittany is totally my favourite though, she's so hilarious. Plus she has Lord Tubbington.
    That's why I like him. He has such a fashion sense too. Oooh, Quinn is awesome. Bit of a cray cray ***** at times, but still cool.
    Well it's ok if you skip some and then come back or something. That Cottonee episode was really terrible.

And I dunno, Blaine just annoys the heck out of me. I love Kurt though.
    <3
    Yees :') I have sixth form induction day on monday and then work experience from the 9th to the 14th, but apart from that nothing :D
    im here now
    its okay
    I've been at school like everyday doing ICT and now I'm done :))) and my teacher said I was a diamond for putting so much time into it and not just giving up :')
    You have a looooot to catch up on then. Just skip to the important episodes, don't waste your time on stuff like that episode with the Cottonee ~in love~

And I finally started watching Glee and it's actually not that bad. I hate Blaine so much though omg.
    Oh wow, you're behind. It's all right for what it is, but the fact that Palpitoad went missing for 33 episodes is sort of off-putting :<
    Weeeeeeeeell there's a season 2. And Dawn's coming back. So yeah.

seriously though, it's just a ~new season~ to promote BW2. Ash has all of his badges so he's off to Eastern Unova to compete in the world tournament because the league isn't for another three months. And Dawn is just there like May was in DP.
    I AM BACK

ah right. what a levels / btecs / whatever youre doing are you, uh, doing? and they were pretty crap tbh but thats mostly because of stuff outside of education that was going on and just because i felt like i was in the wrong place. im sure itll be better for you.
    Well there's a crapton of old Pokemon too so you'll need more research :v Ugh I want them so bad. Game freak should totally do more sequels, screw the third version.
    I know I've just been refreshing all day (I have such a life). Game looks so awesome, just can't plan a team :U
    I like the descriptions the best. "Lillipup is little and brown"; "Watchog watches out for stuff"; "Swanna is pure white and flies" and "Reshiram is enormous and white".

Don't forget Zekrom's "black and huge".
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…