• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
E

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I see. Thanks for the soundtrack. I love it, but I prefer the original one, or the gym soundtrack that used in the Anime. :D
    lol. Same with me. I don't know why when I used Lyra, my game got stuck, freeze, or dark screen, like a virus so I used the boy. XD
    About Junior Championship? I read a bit. I know there would be some old gym leaders, and Iris would be a champion.Is there anything else?
    lol. I'm always using girl character in the game. And every I played the girl, I gave Dawn or Hikari as her name. XD
    Not yet. I hope it's better than BW's previous soundtracks.

lol. Same here, I always chose Dawn, and I heard it from youtube. XD
    It was good to hear. From all pokemon games soundtrack, I just like 3, and all of them are in D/P/Pt version : when battle wild pokemon, when battle gym, and when Dawn character appears.
    Of course it does. xPPP

Nah, Altaria's fault. XP

=O You can catch Eevee's like that? You could evolve it into something else xp

Yeah but it's better than battling with Sp. Defense. xDDD

Yeah..but I generally start daydreaming when I'm about to write. xDD Then I can't stop daydreaming. xDD
    The script was really cute. x3 Dia's got this obvious crush on Platinum which is why I like it. XDD I think Platinum might know. Maybe. She gave him a Mamoswine. xDDD Lol I see. My irl friend loves SoulSilver and Ferriswheel it's beginning to rub off on me. xD The same way with me Wishful love is rubbing off on her. xDDD
    Oh crap. It has Magic Bounce, doesn't it? xDDD

LOLOLOL But you know what? It's still Altaria's fault. xP but I know how you feel. It like punctures your pride. XDDD

But how many Espeon have Magic Bounce? xPP

=O Any one I came accross that scared the crap outta me. XDDD Hmm but if it's Sp. Defensive, thunderpunch shouldn't have much of a problem. xP

LOL yeah I act them out...in my head...sort of. Most of the time I wind up daydreaming. xDDDD Oh btw I read your Manzai xD it was really cute. I love Pearl and Missy (though honestly I'm not much of a Haughtyshipper, I'm more of a CommonerShipper because of Diamond's not-so-small crush on Missy. xDD; )

Yes. xD
    Prankster wins everything. ;D

LOLOLOLOL omg that's....pretty funny. But....wouldn't you avoid Altaria and not Cotton Guard? XDD It's the one that couldn't learn Dragon Tail. xD

*claps* :DDD

Oh it IS fun. 8D Except when you battle a Grass/Poison type. XDDDDD that's why you have other Pokemon on ur team

xDDDDD Yup! I equipped my Typhlosion with Thunder Punch...so if there were any fiesty water types I could kill them. Other than that, it was just ERUPTION, ERUPTION, FLAMETHROWER. xDDDD

Oooh ok!~ i'll find you. ^.^ Aah...that's why I only write one-shots. xDD I used to try and write a chapter fic...but I knew I'd lose interest. ~.~

LOL I understand that. xD I'm a Dento/Cilan fangirl so I understand bias. //shot//

YES. xD
    LOL actually I don't use SubSeed. :p I use CottonSeed. xD I use Cotton Guard to Maximise my Defense and then use Leech Seed and SPAM Giga Drain or use Toxic. xDDD I have one that used SubSeed...but it's not my favorite. :/ I already miss my CottonSeed. XD

That is true...but still it's not that bad. XDDD

Oh really? I haz dA as well. xDDD I'm JennaJayfeather on there (and JennaJayfeather on FF) xD

Really? I thought she was a bit excited here...but that's just me. XDD

NOPE~ I'll never fail. xDDD
    They all have their strengths xD. I was a Pokeshipper during my early childhood, but somehow, i outgrew pokeshipping :). I never really supported Advance, as I thought Contest was more visile(in the eyes of this shipper). Out of all the pairings, I believe Pearlshipping has that bit.. extra thing that if it was a real romance anime, i believe it would be canon. Im happy the way it is though. A light harmony shipping is really great to support. No pairing will become canon in Pokemon, but SatoHika is ultimately worth supporting till the very end.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…