• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
F
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• you really only need 3 flawless IVs to get a hex-flawless baby, the more flawless IVs the better, but as long as you fill in the right IVs for the right Parents in RNG reporter, RNG reporter will take care of the inheritance and give you the right seed. If you reverse the parents you will spend 10 hours getting the exact same result with wrong IVs and wondering what is going wrong ... Like i did when i first tried to RNG and kept getting a perfect Magnamite with the wrong IV spread ~.~
    Don't say that, it's not spamming. Hmm, I guess I could give it a shot. After all, trading's what I'm most used to on SPPf, rather than posting in the Games Section only... And if I could get you no., that'd be nice. I'll PM you mine ;)
    Well, I have thought about that. I was just worried that I might not have enough time to look after it and do updating blah blah blah as the semester advances.
    The IVRNG will always be 8. The initial starting IV frame is 1 and adding the egg to your party advances the IVRNG by 7 (7+1=8). Due to the NPC on route 3 you do not have time to advance the IVRNG and control the PID at the same time, so RNG reporter will only search for seed with an IV frame of 8. Of course since 3 IVs are passed down from the parents you only need 3 IVs from the seed so its really not an issue. But basically, when breeding you open the menu as quick as you can, do your chatot flips, close the menu, and collect the egg as quick as you can. With any luck the NPC didnt advance the PIDRNG and you have your pokemon :). After a few attempts you will start to feel like the NPC isnt even there and your Timer0 will screw up your results far more often than the NPC will :p
    well it depends on how you RNG wild pokemon. If you just aim for natures and always use frame 1 then that is easier since you will just need a few chatot flips. If, however, you RNG for wild shiny pokemon and you use an IV frame higher than one, breeding is easier. Personally i breed everything because its really easy, gives you egg moves, and it is much easier to find seeds. All you have to do is chatot flips when breeding and the hardest part is the NPC on the daycare route might advance your frame before you start, but if you are fast enough that is never a problem. Also, the number of Chatot flips is higher (unless you do wild shiny pokemon, in which case even the number of Chatot flips you do will be less) but still, i set my flips to 2/150 for min/max and thats ease. All in all the method of RNGing is the same, but breeding is far superior IMO while capturing pokemon only gives the added advantage of a choosing a specific ball to catch the pokemon in. If you dont care what kind of ball your pokemon is in, breeding is generally the prefered option.

Of course, some people just like to catch their pokemon the old fashion way so in the end it still comes down to personal preference :p
    I don't think that applies to our CCA. Our seniors have done pretty well in the past, but not us atm. I've also heard that the LM is planning to cut all funding for the club even, so as to get rid of the somewhat-stagnent CCA :/
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…