• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
R

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I was going to sign-up for that, but the Digimon line I was interested in was taken... It does look interesting and I'll probably keep an eye on how the story goes lol
    Lol, I've been watching Tamers, and I've started work on a Fic set in the Tamer's Universe. But twenty-five years in the future, where Digimon are widely owned after the artificial creation of a Digivice.
    Hi Requiem, I've noticed another Digimon fan in you =) it's good to see a group emerging clearly after me not finding anyone for a while.
    My SU for Digimon's almost done - just gotta finish her personality and type up her history now. I should have it up later today.
    Just asking....can the color accents on my character's jumpsuit be pale blue or silver? White-on-white looks a bit...strange. XD
    I don't really hate them, but I'd rather have balance if possible. Well, let's hope you get that 5:4 ratio!
    Great! ^^ Just so you know, my Sign Up is almost done. I just need to finish writing some stuff and figure out a Purification ability. :/ Which is proving to become difficult. xD;
    Too mute... Uhm, I think there might be a problem with that. The only way he'll communicate is writing something and showing it to someone else. Would that be considered too mute?
    Well, I've decided to be a male. A very socially awkward, mute by choice male.

I've got a strange habit of overcomplicating my male characters. xD;
    You're welcome. If I don't have a solid character idea I want to use in an already, I usually choose my character's gender based on what others have as well (in order to maintain at least some balance), so I totally get where you're coming from. 8P
    So, since you asked us to throw you a VM/PM about it... My character's going to be a chick. Wanted a girl to have the Courage crest for a change. BD
    If it wouldn't be that much trouble, yes. But if not, don't worry about it. My SU doesn't explicitly states that Travis goes to the Academy.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…