• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
D

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yo bro! Sorry about missing our battle but things sort of sprung on me on the other end and I couldn't get on Serebii so I apologise. If you're free this week/weekend gimme a shout! = )

- Syrus
    Awesome! As for classes, why not mix it up a bit? Leave out Ubers and BLs; maybe have a max. of two OU's if it's not too much trouble? If it's too much to work around just give us a shout. XD

- Syrus
    Ta ha, ha; I don't deserve such an honour. XD

So we're definitely all set for our Battle next Saturday? I'm all fired up. ;p

- Syrus
    Ha, ha, ha well you have a point there I suppose. XD I prefer the breeding and EV Training as for me it's a lot easier than GRINDING them to 100. XD I just get them to 50 to suit the Level Cap unless the Pokémon I have needs a move to a later level.

That's admirable though! I think I have a new nickname for you! ;p

- Syrus
    Awesome to hear. XD Breeding's a boring part of the job but it's still PART of the job, ya know? At least that's how I feel about it. That and the IV's are at least realistic. ;p

- Syrus
    Ha, ha no worries, no worries. XD Wanted to ask though; are you a Wi-Fi Battler or strictly a P.O. one?

- Syrus
    How's this weekend; Saturday! I finally have a weekend to myself. ¬_¬ I'm not sure on your time difference but I'm London GMT so I can't really specify a time yet. XD

Can't wait though! ;p

- Syrus
    True but Grass types are far superior when trained right, and Chimchar never made it into a gym leader team ;)
    Just read your about me, i'm shocked because i always chose Turtwig.

He was the obvious choice when you look at the alternatives.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…