• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
L
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I love the simile here:
    ----------
    Trolls bury good/informative posts.

Like farts they were funny for the first couple of times but became stale afterwards.
    Also like farts a few of them are ok but when the odor persists it is bad...
    ----------
    XD lol
    Hey who is the Rare Candy trainer in Black? And also could you tell me all the items/trainers you can battle/get every day?
    Your team appears to be inbalanced with two steel types (Scizor and Metagross), which puts your team in a struggle with fire types.
    Just posting this so I don't lose my compiled stuff for trade list... not looking for anything ATM.

UT EVENTS:
    Timid ALAMOS Darkrai
    WISHMKR Jirachi
    PKTOPIA Magmortar
    10 ANIV and Win2011 Celebi
    GAMESTP Jirachi
    Mystery mew(s)
    Tru Manaphy
    Hayley Mew
    Victini

UT Shinies:
    Bidoof, vulpix, lotad, zigzagoon, Pidgey, geodude, floatzel

Items:
    Masterball or 3 rare candies
    I also have 21 dawn stones, 21 dusk stones, 21 thunder stones, 15 moon stones, 14 sun stones, and 5 oval stones... for trade

Pktopia Electrivire level 100
    Adamant
    Hp/atk/def/sa/sd/spd
    285/141/198/200/288
    Moves: Thunderpunch, Ice Punch Cross Chop, Earthquake

Blissey level 100
    Calm
    Natural cure
    Hp/atk/def/sa/sd/spd
    649/38/119/187/394/138
    Moves: Ice beam, Thunder wave, Softboiled, Heal bell

Bt Scyther (only messed with its experience points) level 48
    Adamant
    Technician
    Hp/atk/def/sa/sd/spd
    134/136/87/54/95/120

Can breed: DW vulpix, DW poliwag, DW Dratini, Axew (jolly or adamant), and Timburr (adamant/brave with drain+mach punch)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…