• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
M
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Are you the spoiler man? Apperently you know things about some upcoming episodes, and id appriciate if you were able to message me some? Thank you, from pokememes
    It's amazing how the allure of spoilers can get you so many new visitors. :p

(Not looking for the spoilers, just wanted to stop by.)
    You can give information of the next episodes? And you can bring us spoilers? Like saying the scheduled date of the end fo Decolora Adventures? Because if you can bring information about one episode, you can bring information about some episodes.

How do you know, if you don't work for the franchise, the ending of the episode two-three days before airs?
    Hey myriada.

I was going to ask if you knew if Spheal was region specific. I saw it near the water source, and I started thinking that I might have seen it there a lot.

Edit: Eh, saw it somewhere else on a Youtube video, but maybe only Spheal spawns in that area? It would be interesting if that was the case.
    Oh, so you would be working on it. I'm sorry if I act impatient. It's just that the ponds have fascinated me since i like the concept.

I'm sure you will ultimately have good information about the mechanic under new conditions.
    I have to be honest, I've been looking around to see if anybody had an answer about the new pond Pokemon. However, I know nothing will be as good as your thorough analysis on the matter. I do appreciate your information, and I was wondering if I could add you to contacts?
    If you don't mind me asking, how do you go about finding the numbers and spots to the specified areas of Dream World?
    Would you report your findings if and when you get the B2/W2 connected to Dream World?

I guess you can say it's been killing me. It's like I'm dying to find out.
    If I may ask you a quicky, would Shelmet be found in the DW pond like Tympole is most likely?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…