• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
T

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I gotta say, I've been reading your stories in FF.net, and I'm really impressed.
    It's great to read your work. It's like once in a blue moon(especially now, because for me the Golden Age of Advanceshipping is gone ._.), that an author comes along with a few stories, and none of them have problems that might make me not read the story.
    Looking forward to whatever you've got planned us.
    I must say your fanfictions blow me away. Especially the one set at Christmas time, it brought a tear to my eye. Great work and I look forward to more. On another note, would you like to become friends?
    how about, if may and ash got together, what would be a major conflict between them?

i think drew would get in between them. they could break up for a while but then get back together when they save the world together from evil
    Glad as always to see a new player in the Shippers' Truth or Dare thread. But please remember this part from the rules:

----------
    •Once you post, you cannot post until 4 users have posted after you. Once you see 4 posts, you can then post again.
    ----------
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…