• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
B
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Arceus says he's a well rounded Pokemon, but did you know his HP is determined by a different formula? His IV's will shift in his favor, and he exhibits non-neutral natures.

Arceus, Adamant, Modest, or too Timid to lead?
    Arceus took a lot of narcotics. He also claims to have 120 in all of his stats, but he can't make up his mind about our Pokemon government. Don't vote for Arceus, he's just too messed up for office.

I'm making a negative campaign ad (not really). What do you think?
    Are we going to set ourselves as Anti-Arcean politicians once more for the poll that might have something useful?
    On a different topic, I've been interested in a paritcular small mechanic. I wish I new if Shelmet got into the Pleasant Forest pond since I imagine Tympole got in. Now, if only I knew where to find the answer; I've tried just about everywhere.
    Oh sorry, I didn't mean to be weird all of a sudden, or maybe I was trying to be weird.

I don't know, but South Korea is surely an interesting country.
    It's an interesting country. Besides, Korean characters look interesting. I guess you can say that I have a curiosity with South Korea.
    3 business casuals!? I just crafted the scorch shot, I like it as it is more focused on disruption rather than pure damage which is what the flare gun tries to be, plus it has a rocking design.

Maybe we should play against eachother sometime.
    Yeah! I got a South Korean Gigalith. Why I really wanted one, I don't know, but the trade was very reasonable, asking for a female Masquerain. It was pretty much caught with an Ultra Ball and they gave it the shoe shine by evolving it, but I guess you can say the did treated it Carefully. Get it? Cause it's Careful? Hey, I could get a lot worse than Careful. Sandstorm would do it justice, I think.
    Yeah I know he obviously says he, but people here what they want to hear.

Lucky you, I've only bothered to get the normals. 2 Ref is not the price, this guy was desperate and ignorant.

As for the new weapons, I've only managed to obtain the scouts 2, but the ones I really want to try are the new sniper items, the new SMG looks pretty sweet.
    Same. Though the subtitles have set the community alight with arguing about "he's not here is she?"

Really that must have passed me by, but just looked at it and yeah it does seem good but I prefer the default as I feel invunrebility is to good to put down, and can help break sentry nests and other choke points, but I could see my self using it.

You've got to love the people who are trying to sell the rainblower and lollichop for alot more than they are worth. I saw a guy trying to sell them each for 2 ref.
    Couldn't help but notice that we chose that line in both our sigs, what did you think overall about the video? Nice to meet another TF2 fan.
    Since Tymople was added as a DW Pokemon, I wonder how the pond mechanics have changed in B2/W2 DW.

In case you don't know, here is how they worked in the BW Dream World...

----------
    Here's the full encounterlist for ponds:
    #11 (Lotad♂, Surskit♂, Surskit♀; unlock at 0 points; Wailord's Water Spout)
    #12 (Lotad♀, Bidoof♂, Bidoof♀; unlock at 0 points; Ice Cream Scoop)
    #19 (Psyduck♂, Psyduck♀, Marill♂; unlock at 7500 points; Wailord's Water Spout)
    #22 (Marill♂, Marill♀, Poliwag♂, Poliwag♀; unlock at 10000 points; Pokemon Seek)
    ----------
    Yup! Besides all this jazz I've been pretty good. I had to deal with some stupid pointless, not so pointless issues (and talking to a friend about the situation). Lots of stuff which I'll get into later. Anyway I'll pm you my new channel in a bit.
    Okay, here's the scenario. I'm psychic, well, yes I am, but you're also psychic, well yeah. Anyway, we both have clairvoyant powers that allow us to predict exactly what Pokemon came out as of this time. We are back in the period where the poll was starting. We want something that we're not sure will be distributed. Out of those choices, in the poll, what should we vote for?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…