• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
J
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• It does if I made it in 2007 and haven't logged for 4 years ( i am telling you). Why am I bothering with this?
    I was trying to hatch a Shiny Axew late last December. It went on for over a week, and once I had given up on that, I went to Black City, only to find the entire place was empty. Up until then, the place had been packed from the start, and I took pride in keeping it that way.
    Hey :]
    I saw a post you made on a thread, can't remember which one.
    You mentioned that Iwata hinted at new games,
    I've read a good portion of the recent "Iwata Asks"..
    ..just wondering what the hint may have been?
    I've got to go in a minute so I haven't time to find it, but try looking in the 4th Gen General section. Certainly there was one there, unless it recently died.
    I like the remix, but I think I like the official version a bit more, even if it does seem shorter.
    Sadly, Government Hooker isn't too radio-friendly, so I also doubt that it'll be a single. I do like the song, but I kind of knew that it wouldn't be released as a single once I heard it.
    I want it to be a single too, but if not that, then Hair would also be acceptable. I really like both songs.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…