• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
E

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• 52 posts, so Aron lv. 26, Solrock lv. 21

I have enough posts to rank up but all 4 of the people I told about the club didn't join :(
    this is the 65 post here, so Numel would be Lv. 32. (one more level until Camerupt, yay!), and I got Baltoy when Numel was lv. 10, so that means Baltoy is 10 levles lower, but I got Baltoy at Lv. 5, so it is 5 lv. lower. so Baltoy is lv. 27.
    Houndoor was lv. 20 when I got it, and I have no idea what level it is.
    Same with Lv. 15 Zubat.
    We'll start counting Houndoor and Zubat after this Post.
    So:
    - Numel lv. 32
    - Baltoy lv. 27
    - Houndoor lv. 20
    - Zubat lv. 15

I posted his one on the thread as well
    Oh! I wanna post in there again soon, its just...I don't know what to talk about =_=;

I haven't played Ruby and Sapphire from the begining in like forever and still can't restart over my cartrage...

xD;

I might still post some team magma stuff from the r/s/e rp i'm doing with some friends currently though but i duno.

Not sure I will be able to keep up...

Yeah, maybe I should just drop out until I have more to talk about for it. :/

Thanks for asking!^^
    Okay that's good so its from a gen 3 egg like from emerald I am guessing or is it from the tower in ecrutic as a wild shiny gastly?
    Okay well that's why you didn't know it is a hack because no pokemon can be caught in the giant chasm at lv70 and kyurem can be caught at lv75 and that's the closest it could be
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…