• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
N
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I've played Harvest Moon. Managing that farm always felt more like work, than a Video Game. Especially when you have a lot of animals and stuff on your farm. By the time I'm done watering the plants, feeding the animals, and collecting the harvestables, I barely have the energy to woo the girl I want to marry. (And running to the Hot Spring gets annoying.)

By the time I do marry her, my blasted wife doesn't do anything to help on the farm. :/ Sure, she makes me lunch, but I'd rather she help feed the Chickens. Not go to the General Store all day and do nothing. xD

I like Rune Factory though. Same as HM, but with dungeon crawling, and you also get to fight monsters. xD

If I find it, I'll check it out.

Thanks. I just took the prelims. I knew most of the answers, except I ran out of time, and didn't get to answer the last three. :/ Hope I make it.
    I've never liked Mario that much either. I have a couple of Mario games, but they were Christmas presents. My favorite Nintendo titles are Kirby and Pokemon. I like Animal Crossing too, but I tend to get bored with it after a while. I haven't really gotten into the Zelda series... (I'm having trouble figuring out what the hell I'm supposed to be doing in the free Four Swords Adventure Download.)

Why Does The World have To End With me? Can't it end with someone else? :p (Bad pun.) Never played the game.

I'm very picky when it comes to Video Games. If I have to spend $30-$50 or more on them, they better be worth it. It's for this reason, that I haven't gotten a new game since December. :/

B-b-but...Gijinkas are fuuun! D:
    Seriously, thanks for the heads up. As a long time Pokemon fan and member of these distinguished forums, it is difficult to remember that there are young people here.
    That makes sense. I didn't get my 3DS untill several months after it's release. There weren't any games I wanted when it first came out.

You could always join as a Gijinka in the meantime. (Though, I doubt Mattman and Rotom are going to drop out. At least, I hope Rotom doesn't.)

The Kami trio is unloved! (Tornadus, Thundurus, and Landorus are always the last to be taken in any RPG involving legendaries.)
    Hello there random person! I'm just here to look for potential members for an RP of mine, Excavation. You are being VMed because you participated in the RP Alternate: The Uprising, which was developed by Neo Pikachu, and I was wondering if you would be interested in another RP co-developed by him. The sign-up is here if you are interested, and I won't bother you any further if not.

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...comb-Snatch-RP
    Lex Luther stole forty cakes.
    That's as many as four tens.

*Reading Mercury's sign-up*
    ...Since when was she a bloodthirsty sexual fiend?
    Niihyl.
    Prepare Mercury's body, for Wight has arrived, and he will convert her from her heathen ways.
    She'll once again know how glorious a man can be as he holds her tight in his arms and woos her with exotic words of... praising.
    There will be swooning.
    Hey You!
    ... We have a post to write for .hack//TRAINER. I'd almost forgotten. >.<
    And I moved the plot along in Alternates. I totally moved your character along with me.. hope that's okay. ;) We will be rescuing Malak here soon!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…