• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Sorry for not replying sooner, I just forgot about Serebii this week :[ As I said before, I don't care about these forums much so if I find something else I completely forget to check up on here lol.

Anyways, I am jealous of your vacation, but it's good that at least some people are having a good time :p I love flying but don't get to do so often at all
    It's like you're making me feel very food-lustful. Oh gosh, I want to eat some fried chicken right now.

I wonder who stealthily I could make cinnamon toast crunch cereal...
    At our walmart, they sell a pizza on french bread it. It's so...crunchy. I really like it. ^_^

I'd be happy to try. :)
    Oh, that's cool. ^_^

My name is Toobworm because I like Tubeworms. XD

and my real name's Jeremy, after the prophet.
    Woah, same here, sort of. Like, back over a year ago, my parents went through my old posts, and saw that I had been using some cuss words and been talking about them behind their back.. anyhow, it's nice knowing that's all in the past. ^_^

I have a hard time eating cooked vegetables. Hey, everyone's a different type of weird. It's no problem. ^^

I think I've heard of him. ^_^

So, what letter does your first name start with? Mine's J, it's a little easier to think of someone as a person when they aren't Thee-Dee-Nine-Nine-Two in your mind...

Goodness, that sounds a little creepy..
    Hah, my parents can be a bit smothering at times, but they really do let me do a lot of things people my age don't usually get to do, like go out on my own, and be able to read just about anything I like, because they trust my judgement. ^_^

CHICKFILA. ChickfilA. This is my one true love.
    That too, but my parents don't like me being in my room all day. I guess they want to keep their eyes on me or something.

Aww, that sounds really crazy. We have a mac. It's perfect. Honestly, it's never had a problem. ^_^
    Oh \, sweet. I'm only a few feet away from the computer, it's in the room next to my bedroom..I mainly use my mom's iPad though, because I like sitting on a couch WAY more than being in a desk chair.
    ~Right Here~

I'd probably be up all night, but usually my parents lock the computer, because 'nighttime is for sleeping, not listening to music.' *sigh*

But anyhoo, they forgot tonight. ^_^
    Wow, I have a sense of camaraderie already, and we just friended! :D

So, again, do you know your personality type? I could link you test, because I find their system really interesting. ^_^

Oh yeah, are you a night owl too?
    Woah, do you know the Myer's Brigg's personality test?

I'm actually home schooled, but I take a few classes at a christian school, because my mom isn't really equipped to teach me physical science.
    Lol, yeah. I've used "ChaosBlizzard" for everything across the board since like 2007 I think. The "chaos" portion was in homage to two of the (at the time) nicest people I had met on Xbox Live, and the "blizzard" portion was in homage to the best (again, at the time) Halo player I had ever met. At this point I still use it basically only because I can't think of anything better, and also because I used it on a couple of places where you can't change your screen name (here being one of them, up until a few months ago). I made a not-so-subtle reference to that juxtaposition between my username and Gardevoir during the Twist Mountain chapter if you'll recall.
    I guess I like day dreaming and talking, reading, I really like fiction, mainly fantasy, but also post apocalyptic stuff sometimes, my favorite subject would be language, but really, I wish there was a class at my school where people could get together, and talk about current events, cultures, and society in general. but schools are too politically correct for that. I'm not much a movie person, but I really like WallE. ^_^
    Nice talking to you by PM ^_^

So, I don't actually know you at all, really!

So, what do like besides pokemon? Favorite subject? I already know your favorite foods, so, um, favorite musical artists? Just general stuff like that. :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…