• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
R
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• D
    Hahaha.
    That was me posting it, but I didn't write it. It was a post Babylon made a long time ago in DP disc or 4th gen disc..
    Ha, well I was basically Serebii's only employee for a good 3 years writing guides every week.

Not to mention these forums have seen like 2 periods in which everyone had to re-register, one of which took place very close to when I left. :D
    I'm not asking you. I just noticed your post on the Mod's profiles... I was just pointing that...out

and what do you think we are? A cult? A criminal organization?
    Whoa? Whoa what? I haven't done anything. Unless you're talking about those dashes below, which I didn't do. You did.
    well on of my science exams is over ad done with, finally :)
    as for the team galactic thing, I think it started from the games because (you may think I'm wrong here LOL) cyrus seemed pretty nice until he turned into a raving looney at the dialga/palkia encounter, then the anime showed up with 'Enter Galactic!' and I was like "woah! Theyre awesome!" so I watched the galactic two parter even though I couldnt understand a word of it lol, my love for them grew even more and I guess it went from there!

Sorry for the life story LOL ^_^;
    Did you ever consider that I might be unique, and that my parents would try to teach me a bunch of political stuff (and a lot else) and that might just be how I know things like that? Not that I know what I shouldn't know.
    I'm not stubborn, it's just that there's any number of threads about politics that I could have possibly conversed with someone in during my tenure here, and giving me zero details other than that isn't going to help any sort of a search process on my end, especially considering that even if I were to find the topic you're talking about, there would be nothing to differentiate it from any other topic with the same criteria you gave me (i.e. me posting back and forth with somebody, politics, name had to do with dragon or something).
    You know, I have a blind trust in GrizzlyB, and let me tell you, he's earned it. If Grizzly deigns to claim the age of eleven years, I wholeheartedly believe him.
    I don't not believe you, but I don't remember having lengthy discussions on what age I'm not with a user whose name has dragon or something in it, much less if I can't have any sort of time period reference so that I wouldn't have to sift through 200 pages of visitor messages if I ever wanted to know what you were talking about, and that's assuming that it's even the medium.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…