• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
P
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I was going to troll the debate forums, but alas ~ still filled with "hurdur pot's cool, god isn't real, homosexuality is best sexuality".

Where is the flavor to the meat? I say you should throw a bit of salt on it by challenging the community to think of interesting topics and barring those ones for being so stale.
    That's fine :) Thanks a bunch anyway. Now off to train Gible finally! Have a good night Profesco. Results will be out tomorrow! *dun dun dun*
    Haha, yes it's horrible. Do you by chance have a Pokérus Pokémon to send over with those items? Sorry for the waste of time! If you don't/can't do it, that's fine.
    great my wifi is being dumb. i have to restart my compute (im feeding the wifi off of here). do u mind waiting 5 mins? ugh.
    Most of my duties will be similar to CNA/Patient care tech work. Feeding, bathing, getting them to the bathroom, etc. except I can do a little more. Give injections, maybe pass meds, things like that. When I learn something new in school, I can train to do that at my job. I'm still in school and will be for another year and a half before I can sit for boards and get my license, but with every semester I complete at school, I'll get a small pay raise at my job so that's nice.
    Thanks profesco! Now it's just a case of moving on to real life, which is infinitely more daunting than the history student's armchair (possibly smoking a pipe and wearing tweed slippers, as it's Cambridge). At least the summer remains to sort out that conundrum! I hope your own summer is an excellent sort of one too :)
    And the final caveat; everything I target is a "literary" lit mag; obviously you'd want different publications for genre or academic writing. The process for genre pieces would be much the same; just targeting different publications.
    Oh, also contests, especially ones with a regional or new writers requirement; also a must to enter so many of those per year.
    University-connected lit mags, basically.

After a round of attempts or so many months/years, I'll lower my aim for a given piece to smaller-run publications or even some online-only publications.

Or at least that's the general routine I should be aiming for. During college I was only able to follow through sporadically; I'll have to submit more regularly now.
    In all honesty, I'm not overly concerned with the story of Emerald. Again, simply from what I've seen of it, it's similar to RS, but with two evil teams instead of one and somewhat changed ordering of routes and cities later on. That's assuming that there are RSE remakes, though. They could do sequels like with BW, or they could do a single Emerald remake, or they could just say "screw it" and save them for Gen VI, or just never do them at all. I'd imagine, though, that they'd use RS as a base for remakes, or recombine the story in such a way to reconcile both Rayquaza's interference and the two version's differences.

I don't see how Yellow is relevant to anything RGB. It's a separate game based off the anime that still follows mostly the same story progression.

The Gamestop in my area I know still carries GBA games, and they recently sent me an offer for buy2get1free pre-owned games. If I can't get it there, I could probably buy or trade an Emerald game off a friend of mine. That, or I could trade you my Sapphire cart for your Emerald cart over the Intergoogle.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…