• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
P
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh, sorry. Didn't know it counted as advertising if it was for a club :/ Also sorry about the double post, I almost died when I did it but my 3ds doesn't allow post editing and I didn't want to triple post to apologize...

Thanks for thinking about it, though :3
    Haha thanks! I don't want to be one of those guys who spoils the entire game for other people, so I'm very careful with the amount of BW2 info I let drop in public. It's nice to know someone noticed! :)
    Hey Profesco, just wondering if you want to join the Team Magma Club. We're fairly new with 19 pages and about 10 members. But we're growing and we want someone who's well known :3 YOU CAN EVEN GET POKEMON AND LEVEL THEM UP BY POSTING. I have a solrock and an aron :] If you happen to be interested, there's a link in my sig on the userbar.
    Hey Profesco, just wondering if you want to join the Team Magma Club. We're fairly new with 19 pages and about 10 members. But we're growing and we want someone who's well known :3 YOU CAN EVEN GET POKEMON AND LEVEL THEM UP BY POSTING. I have a solrock and an aron :] If you happen to be interested, there's a link in my sig on the userbar.
    I just wanted to send a thank you for closing that thread on Rape Jokes, your final comment made a lot of sense and as one of the misconstrued who was being 'attacked' I'd just like to say thank you.
    Mmm...onions...THAT'S NOT THE POINT! You're a really good mod, you have maturity and proper explained reasoning. For that, I say, thank you.
    Hahaha, somewhat like those vague personality tests? You'd be surprised how often I take those when I'm bored. With each result my reaction is always "Oh my goodness, that's me!" Funny you should mention astrology, as it does really interest me. I know that deep down, it's all a bunch of superstitious hogwash, but I've always had an ingrained interest in the supernatural in any form. I try to maintain spirituality, but without the religion or dogma. Lately, I've been seriously interested in Bhuddist and Confuciast philosophy. I might actually convert soon. Convert in the sense that I would borrow the morals that they have to offer and do my best to adhere to them, not necessarily devote my entire life to them.

I remind you of an old friend, hm? You know, I actually get that a lot, in real life. I always have others telling me I remind them of someone that's close to them. I suppose I just have a familiar face, or in this case, writing style? Ha. Why do you say old friend, out of curiosity? Did something happen between you two? At any rate, it makes me happy that you say you could use a friend. I've gotten the impression that members here can be particularly, erm, cautious about who they accept as a friend. On facebook I could more understand, but when I first joined I sent out a bunch of requests casually, was a bit surprised when none were accepted. Not that this is bad persay, but I was just a bit surprised the seriousness applied to a pokemon forum of all places.

Ugh. In other news, my air conditioner doesn't seem to be able to keep up with the heat. Liousiana is excrutiating this time of the year, even at night. I'm typing this while all greasy and miserable. Hope wherever you live isn't quite so muggy! Haha.
    I've been reading a lot of your posts lately, in fact. Is it somewhat strange to say that I'm actually intrigued by you as a person? Your posts are characterized by a very distinct sense of rationalism and logic, but tempered with compassion and an understanding for others. Which, is an impressive feat in real life, let alone on a forum where you come across all sorts of different people. I also sense that you perhaps deal with much more than what you let on.

I apologize if I seemed to be psycho analyzing you, but people in general interest me. Whenever I come across someone that appears to stand out from the crowd a bit, I feel as if though they are a venture I must explore, aha. For what it is worth, my profile page is always open for dialogue. Feel free to strike up conversation at any time you so desire.
    Hello Profesco. I really enjoyed your closing post in the topic regarding rape jokes. You carry yourself as a very prudent and discerning man. It is best that the topic ended up becoming closed, because at the last, people were letting their feelings take over. It is best to slowly guide the ignorant to the correct mode of thinking, not gang up on and destroy them.

Do keep up the good work, friend.
    Welcome to the collection. *creepy smile* (jokes)

My tally so far is my Celebi named Joe, a Gothorita named Princess, pair of Lotads - one Bob; one Bill, and Umbreon. All named after SPPf members.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…