• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
A
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ahh Azu... Ive seen to only remember ya... I've quit Pokemon aswell, I've move on... To a iPhone game xD
    I'll come on once a month, ill try to talk to ya if ur on...

Sorry for the dissapearense... Forced myself to break the Pokemon habit...
    Wow, I'm surprised you even replied, I thought you were done with pokemon! :) Ohhh yes, I can't wait for summer, just a few more weeks for us! You planning on doing anything? ;)

That sounds awesome! :eek: Haha, I'm going up to London pretty soon to do some volunteer work for the Olympic Games, that should be fun! :D Other than that, I'm doing absolutely great, better than ever! :D
    I guess you have very different tastes than me. Oh well, guess I'll tolerate that.
    Sorry for overreacting. Not sure why I was so mad.
    Yes, it was by Skiyomi.
    It really isn't funny, it's just stupid.

Even the mods are children? That sucks. Badly.
    Oh, was it? I didn't check the thread yet, but I did got a infraction (can you believe it?) for my post.
    It is really too bad, but I am used to this, we are free to express our opinions in some forums only in the theory.
    You say what I said about Flame Mistress signature? If so, that signature was meant to me, because I was using the Japanese names some time ago. That person is complaining about it everywhere, not to say that he/she was rage rating my signature.
    Ugh, homework. No fun. Well that's cool at least you still have time to draw and such.

It does. I haven really made plans to do anything. But I think next month I'm busy with like church and school stuff. Ha.

Really? When is summer for you? Aww that's cool.
    Hey. Oh I'm fine. Thank you.

So far not really. But I have like a little more than a month left of summer so we'll see. How about you?
    Lol I know.

I have been doing some of that stuff. But still. Part of me just wants to go back to school already but the other part the bigger is yelling at me saying NO NO YOU'LL REGRET THAT! Which I'm sure I will.
    YAY! Thats good to hear. UGH...mine is just fine actually.

NO and i wished something would, it's summer for crying out loud. I am so bored!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…