• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Eternalserenity

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• ----------
    I'm just tired of idiots telling me I can't use this or that because it's in the wrong tier or a banned combo or some crap like that
    ----------
    If you're in OU, the only thing banned is uber which pretty much everyone agrees to ban.

I haven't played in a long time, so I can't say much for the most recent tier of black and white, but the rules they make may come from Smogon, but that doesn't mean they can't be anywhere else. People use Smogon because they trust their ability to assess the metagame. If you don't want to follow it, you don't have to. They don't force you to. They simply give you what they find.

----------
    Why the hell am I being so serious about a game? *facepalm*
    ----------
    Sarcasm? All competitive games do this. Welcome to one.

IIRC, there actually aren't that many banned things. Judging by your post, it would seem that you run into problems with every single team you create. I wonder if you've ever self-reflected on your own battle philosophies before if they contrast with Smogon that much. I don't know if Smogon is necessarily the only one at fault.
    Hah. 2 bucks for the pack...theres no 6/booster packs here..I think the ones with 20 cards in the box. 8 bucks for the full 60 card deck.
    Holy. I need more money. I went to the martket and bought a pink and blue clothing for me to cut o for the pokeball/hat of my cosplay. Shtfck I forgot I had a spare blue material i bought months ago. Wasted 2 bucks...woulda bought that for more cards instead.. :c
    Something I noticed a while back, its like that thing when you meet someone irl (idk if you ever had this experience in life) and you get this like bad vibe. I looked into it, what I could anyway, guy is like invisible, never posts. So one day I started talking to this new member that just happened to be a girl and she had already 'befriended' Redmage, and I asked her and told her my concerns, she I guess addressed him and he got angry (if he is a he). She no longer here to ask directly though. I'm just speculating of course, I've visited some members profiles and have seen his avatar with his name. Even new members, they are all usually girls. I just found it very very odd that someone who doesnt post, since 2010, befriends what i have seen, girls. (Yes there are members that never post and just come in to talk to their friends but still...) ahhh idk I just found it odd.
    Ok I'll let you know things about that story and I may need some help in it with Pokemon and things I'll message you when I need help
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…