• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• No she doesn't make them anymore, but you can let me know what you want on them ^_^
    Also, you should click that banner in my sig and join, I'm an admin there ;p
    hmmm crap thursday i work :( hmmmm i let you know when my next day is off...also do you still make artwork...can you do animation banners?
    Hi! Thanks for offering some help. I am torn between Photoshop and Paint Tool Sai. I took a class for PS but never really applied what I learned from the PS class with the artwork that I do such as Fakemon. People recommend using Sai for linearting and PS for editing. People also suggested other programs like Gimp and others I can't remember. People also suggested scanning sketches as Document to create solid outlines to skip the lineart process. I really try to emulate Ken Sugi's style and the way he outline looks crude and pencil drawn-like instead of the smooth outline most artist would use. So I really don't know how to achieve that effect. I also am not very avid with coloring, blending, highlighting, etc. All I am good at is coming up with Fakemon ideas. So if you can help, I'd appreciate it, but I don't mean to overwhelm you with questions :p
    not sure when if ur on tommorow i can try...i work so it may be slow learnin because of me being busy :p
    Probably not as popular as it was 10 years ago but it's still pretty up and running. I stumbled upon a league tournament once and wow it was jam packed with Pokemon tcg players!
    Ah, Python programming? With those words all jumbled up together and all, is it in any way difficult?

For me, I've been finding new interests in different things on television. Mysteries like the ones in Fringe, and a whole list of movies form this old channel. lol yeah, nothing much is going on right now atm.
    Most of them I just stash them back in their packs and never hear from them again for months. Other times I just give them to my cousins as rewards. The trading days are way over but perhaps if I start learning to play the game I'll trade again. But yeah, for now I just buy some packs for fun.
    Great! I'm gonna go online more often (mainly on weekends, but maybe other days, too)

So what's goin' on? Are you staying away from art shops at the moment?
    XD Well, now that we're at an understanding, just PM/VM me if you need any Poke.

And don't type messages after drinking warm milk at a late hour of the night. I have already displayed what happens when you do that! 0.o

~AZX
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…