• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
A
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh, you~ <3
    We should battle sometime!
    'Cause I need practice and I feel like you'd be fun to learn with.
    ... and nice enough not to cream me and then laugh at me. ; A;
    Hey aggiewyn, how have you been? Sorry to disturb any drawing you might be doing, but could you post soon in UC? It's in danger of being pruned, and DVB would like it if you could update soon. Thanks again.
    Hey aggie, how are you? Tohjo is still open. So our chars will be friends with one another since they knew each other from childhood
    Hey, hope you're doing well. Your chibi sketches are cool, though Diego's glasses are not exactly on his eyes. He will also try and help Norra because he is frustrated and getting worried about her reaction so I am thinking that when he tries to help her she lashes out and they have a brief argument though they make up quickly because Diego was just worried about her.
    Hey aggie! I can't apologize enough for not posting in Everlast. To be honest, I haven't been able to get onto Serebii due to a lot of reasons, but... well, it's really no excuse. =/

Anyway, I'll try to get a catch-up post sometime this week (technically, I have part of a post I worked on before, so I just need to add onto it) and hopefully jump back in the game.
    Hi aggiegwen.

I'm sorry, but I think I have to drop out of the Everlast RP. I'm sorry if it upsets you or messes with any plans you had. I feel I can't keep posting, and I don't want to slow down your RP because of that. It is an awesome RP, and a year ago I would have been all over it. But I'm just getting tired of Serebii. I hope you understand.
    He was in Georgia. I think this is all supposed to take place in the same city. Was, as in past tense.
    Sorry if having Therium scar Jane was too much. I thought she was going to die anyway, so I went a little overboard.

I'm not sure if you permanently undid it or not from your post. In fact, It confused me a little. After she reversed time, did things happen the same way or differently?
    Well, in that moment, Jane couldn't be sure if he was going to die or not, could she? Acturally, I suppose what happens in the next few posts may very well decide whether he lives or dies...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…