• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
R

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah, it has some awesome RPing potential. Kicking huge demons' asses with shiny, unique weapons while wearing an awesome uniform? Yes please. Modern times is just fine, at least we won't run into the canon characters (well, save from the Earl? But he can be an exception, it's not D.Gray-Man without him), since I generally don't like messing with canon characters in RPs.
    Count me in on that one then, unless I happen to be really busy when you post it. Been a while since I've read the series (I left off somewhere near chapter, uh, 130, I think? That one where that chick did... stuff) but I have a soft spot for the series and I've always wanted to RP it.
    So...that post takes place in the future? Well if it's in the future or if you are fighting the Abyss on the other side of the barricade, that's fine I guess.
    Hey.

1. When did your characters reach Talacola? You never traveled there, you were still in Utopia in the post before.

2. The fighting has not started yet. The Abyss is currently breaking through a barricade that is (probably) a couple of miles from the town.

3. The helicopters could probably still fly in rain. Unless the storm was the equivilant to a typhoon or a hurricane, in which case I would question how Cumulus manged to create it, or how the hell that would actually be helpful in any way, shape, or form.
    Sure, I could give it a try. Do you want to send me the details and I create the world off of those, or leave it totally up to me to build the world around your storyline? I'm fine with either method.
    Eh, I can't totally agree with that. Sin doesn't equal personality. You could have a charming, whimsical, serious, or funny personality and not be committing sins. Destroying your sin doesn't mean you have to suddenly adopt a robotic personality and end up absolutely no different from anyone else that has destroyed their sins.
    Yeah, the guys with the helicopters pretty much nailed him, I have to give them that. And I kind of want people to start heading into the Abyss as a counterattack.
    Eh, the Charizard is dead. XD

You could nail the Volcarona (Kex) and/or the Houndoom (Baxan) instead though.
    Okay, I just wanted make sure, as I've played a few Mecha RPs that have had mecha of over 100 feet, while I've been in some where they were 30, I just wanted to be sure.
    You can consider both of them still up for grabs for others. I don't want to hog them since I'm still mulling over if I should join or not.
    Just saiyan in case you didn't see.
    I have posted the RP and the Discussion threads for Digimon: The Tributes.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…