• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
M
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh, Kris, I just noticed something XD I think I told you like, idk, last year that I had your MSN and you were all like: Oh you have it? And you know what I had? I didn't have your actual MSN, I had the fake one you put up, the pmforit@hotmail.com one? Or something along those lines.

lol, random thought. And I actually added that email to my MSN list thinking "zomg, I have Mist's email!" XDDD
    XDDD

Oh, I remember that post! Yeah, I did lol when I saw the responses to it. Over and over again.

I can see the large influx of posts when Misty makes a cameo...I can even see you make a return guest appearance back at the Pokeshipping thread XD
    That post, along with Yeti's, should be stickied and immortalized as a reminder of what would happen if people started posting stupidly.

I'm a Pokeshipper too, but I cannot deny the hints the other main Ash ships have. It's just the over-glorification of it every 15 minutes that drove me over the edge.

I wouldn't have much to contribute to the Pokeshipping thread, because most of what I want to say relates to a mega-fic I have in the works. I don't want to involuntarily mention it. And if it restarts, Swifty would be perfect for the job as TR, even though he hardly posts XD.
    LOL, I think you are the 10th person that has congratulated me on this. I'm just glad I didn't get infracted/banned for posting that ^_^;

Hopefully they'll get their act together and start posting intelligently and maturely.

And here I thought you left the forums for good.....if you still are, good luck with anything life has in store for you! 8D
    So I heard you were leaving. We never really got to know each other that much on here, but hey, I'm sure we'll be seeing each other on MSN from time to time. You will be greatly missed, ~Mist~!
    MIST! ;;

I heard you were leaving~ It's a sad day in PokéShipping land ;_; We love you and we'll miss you heaps! Take care, hon! <3
    Yeah I know what you mean, if I get more hours I end up being more tired then if I had less sleep. >_<

Lol, it is kind of funny that we're talking about sleep. XD >_< ^_^ (<- Sorry Just felt like doing that. I over use smileys)
    Sometimes loud sounds get to me too. I just hate it on New Years or The 4th of July, when people start firing off their guns.... T_T Although I'm perfectly fine if it's just fireworks going off.

Sorry you've been so sleepy, unless it feels good. Lol the turkey had the opposite effect, I'm not sure if turkey makes me sleepy.... Mash potatoes and Stuffing make me sleepy. I think I get sleepy if I eat something that makes my stomach feel all nice and warm.

About the sleep thing, I'm terrible with it too. Sometimes I do better with only a couple hours of sleep. About a week or two ago, I fell asleep at around 1:30 or so and woke up at 5:00.... I had woken up cause I started sneezing and once that happens it's rare if I fall back to sleep. So I actually got right on up and I ended up very spazzed for part of the day. Of course near the end of the day my sleepiness was hitting me. >_<
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…