• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I know it's a crazy thing, but maybe enjoy the current 4th gen instead of massively speculating based on "evidence"?

The SS Ticket, or any of the ones I mentioned, aren't there to "prevent crashing." The ???-type is there because of the coding, so they had to make a plate for EVERY type, and ??? is the type Curse is. The SS Ticket is a key item that was just never used. There are actually several key items programmed into the game, as well as a Shellos sprite, that was never used.

You can speculate all you want. But when a GSC doesn't get re-made, I hope you don't throw a hissy fit, because many already have.
    There's tons of stuff in any game that means absolutely nothing. There's the "SS Ticket" in D/P, Mew in Emerald even though the item was only released in Japan, the ???-plate for Arceus, and so on.

In other words, you don't know GSC remake will happen. You speculate. You think. You wish.

IE you don't know.

A source would be...like Gamefreak, or Nintendo, or someone communicating with them.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…