• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
I

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Since my major is editing, I have to watch a lot of anime so I can practice my editing skills. So I'm trying to get more into different anime. I used to watch a lot when I was younger other than Pokemon.
    What do you plan on doing once you graduate?
    Yoko Kurama is the name of one of my favorite characters from an anime called Yu Yu Hakusho, which most people don't know of. Tuskie Tyrant is just a character I made when I had to right something in school, so I grew onto the name. :)
    I see what you mean, at first I was going to name mine after a song from one of my favorite artist, but I had a feeling that I would get tired of the song sooner or later.
    You do? It's so cool that you have a little idea about it, not many people know of it, but it's still good that it makes some people notice it. :D
    Makes it much more easier on both sides. Sadly, I have to deal with this instructor again tomorrow and Thursday. But, I really like your username. I love that song by Brittany, one of my favorites from her. :)
    I wish I had got one of the female staff as my private instructor. I wouldn't have had any problems with her. That's a bonus, I don't like working with people who don't have much experience with kids because they get frustrated when the kids don't get it. But, at the end of the day I caught up with the most of the kids. :)
    Well, that's great. I like private lessons yet I hate them sometimes, because I had got a private lesson my first day of band camp and the guy who was teaching me was nosebleed beautiful and I tried my best not to make eye contact with him, so it didn't end that well for me. xD
    At the moment I'm in pit, so I play the bass drum, gong. Soon to play the chain and chimes. I'm going to be switched to drumline soon. But, that's cool. I like the violin, it's so elegant. :3
    Hey i noticed that you have a pokemon shop and i would like to trade you a legendary pokemon or something for a chimchar and piplup if you have it. If you can please get back to me, thanks.
    -carnagex
    Fc:0734 1143 5967
    In game name: Brandon
    Yoyoyoy...... Hi. :3 Can you make a post on Project Legends? Just so I can post another thing. Even though GM is allowed to double post I just need a post. A "nice" Post.
    Yoyoyoy...... Hi. :3 Can you make a post on Project Legends? Just so I can post another thing. Even though GM is allowed to double post I just need a post. A "nice" Post.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…