• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
P

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello♪ just a note, ur ranger RP is supposedly supposed to be closed as it broke rules, if you like though I can help make it acceptable.
    That'll work then ><'

I like a few select ships. Chosen and Special and even PreciousMetal, for example XD

And I do like any pairing with Ruby...except Frantic, as you've probably noticed XD
    The couple you support... It kills 10 babies each second D=

No offense. Too many people like Frantic, in my honest opinion >.> An Anti-Frantic like myself can't do anything about it >.>
    That's quite the accident. Did you have to buy a whole new one, or was it covered under the 30 day money-back thing thing they give?
    Yeah, I should probably stop tryin to tell people what to do at 12:30am, because I can't remember what I'm trying to be bossy about. :p
    XD That's awesome! You might want to elaborate on them a bit, I wouldn't want to see you get infracted... they want at least a couple of sentences for each shipping. I'm not sure exactly what the rules are off the top of my head, but if you check the first post it says something about length.

Sorry...
    Please remember the rules of the ToD Thread. You have to wait until 5 other people have posted there before you can respond. Delete your second post before you get discovered and shot down.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…