• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Thanks! Though I think my great luck has worn out for now, so it might not be much you'll be getting. :p
    Either way, good luck to you!
    I see. Well, it's nice to know what you've been up to, and it seems ambitious. Good luck, on that and your hunt! I too have been a bit caught up in X and Y, but most importantly, Fire Emblem: Awakening coming out on the 4th, and the newly announced SMT X FE crossover for the WiiU.

As far as hunting goes, I've had great luck recently, if you haven't noticed, with 3 shinies in one week, and I'm nearing 3000 RE's in my 5th BQ hunt in Platinum. I've been strapped for time this week, though, since school has been busy this week. It shouldn't be so busy next week, so I'm glad for that.
    I had lost count. After 2000 I know how u feel Gustavo got his shiny latios before and I started way before him. Good luck on latios
    Ok but I thought that's what this new thread I'm posting in is all about, unless I posted it in the wrong forum, in that case my bad.
    grats on your shiny! but be careful in the future. If you keep posting about 4th gen shinies in the 5th gen thread, you're going to get in trouble with the mods.
    there's a shiny thread in the general pokemon section and one in the 4th gen section, if you want to post your chained shinies =)
    Watch out, you could get in trouble for posting more than once a page in the shiny discussion thread. Looks like cocoadragon got in trouble for it, so just warning you.
    Yeah I told myself if it's female then I would try to get all 4 evolutions. Plus burmy has one of lowest egg counts.
    I'm sorry, but no trade there.
    My Lucario is level 100, so I think that it'll be worth your time to try for my second offer (see my previous VM).
    What nature is your Giratina? Is it UT and Legit?

If I don't like your Giratina, here's my second offer: I will give you the Lucario (with a Heart Scale or Pokerus Pokemon) in exchange for these Pokemon with certain moves:

Feraligatr: Curse, Avalanche, Ice Punch
    Torterra: Stealth Rock, Seed Bomb, Curse

They both must be male.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…