• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
E
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Wanna battle on 5th gen? My FC is 2753 4022 5765. My timezone is GMT so give me a shout at what times are good if now is not.
    Heya there explosms, long time no see 2 years or something? Meh but I have to dissappoint you, I don't play pokémon anymore since just a little bit before B/W2 came out. Pokémon strategy is Always the same, I used to play it for fun but then I only played it competitive and it made me unhappy. The only reason why I'm still on serebii is because I can't miss my friends out here. Altough this flaws I think it's pretty cool to re-see you again. Haha and I love the welch accent <3
    LOL. Welcome back Explosms!

By that time you last posted I was having lunch. Drop by earlier!

Check your swapnote too~

I don't have totally OU team but I can still battle you. 4th gen or 5th gen? I have ALOT of teams for 5th gen.
    haha ok.

hmm my internet been crappy lately. boohoo.

so yeah i can't be online for long.
    lol ever heard of a flying squirrel? you are talking about 5th gen for this right?
    it is healthier than chicken! but of course not much meat to chew on.

i love it!
    :(

i want to gain luck lol. maybe i should get luck incense or lucky punch.

but i so wanted to eat poke eggs.
    i cheated by using lucky eggs! and a lv 100 Blissey! I am lazy to keep going to poke centers.

shame on me!
    lol i go for gas attack woot! i should wear gas mask for this.

As i restarted the game i only have few pokemon with me lol.
    So do you want me to hunt it down? I shall use Fartion (Gastly) XD

I even have a dicer (Turtwig) and a cooker (Ponyta) prepared! And spices (Roselia)!!!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…