• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
W
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Thanks for the review and don't be turned off by how long it is.

I replied to some of your comments. I might've been too vague with the details in my fic.
    You've been gone for sometime.

BTW, I posted my fanfic and I'm up to chapter 2. Wanna see? I could use the feedback.
    I've been pondering it but I've been working on my other fics.

If I had, I've would've stayed true to the story with some major alterations like Wally in Emerald's place as a protagonist and Gold and Silver meeting Crystal sooner than originally (Entei doesn't keep G and S but heals them and let's them go. Wonder why he kept them. Did he want a pet human or something? Anywho). Minor alteration would include extra stories to expand on characters and maybe add a few thing (I'd keep Crystal's breakdown but put in more hints about her perfectionist nature beforehand).

Something like that.
    Say, you ever think of PokeSpe's Kanto Elite Four as prototypes to Team Plasma given their goal?
    Sorry to hear that. Speaking of fic, I'd like your opinion on an idea for my Black & White adaptation if you're willing.
    Say, could I be of help for your Pokemon Adventures rewrite? I'm interested as a fellow fan and if you want a Beta Reader or just someone to bounce ideas back and forth with, I'm your guy if you wish to ask me.

Like maybe when Gold and Silver seem to be defeated by the Mask of Ice at Lake Rage, they survive and Gold helps Silver to a hospital which sort makes the redhead grateful enough to thank him a bit, to build up to them being friends. Plus, Crystal appears to help Gold on his Pokedex duties, giving the two a dynamic like what they had in the actual Manga but more.
    I agree with your opinions on the Digimon seasons by the way and I like your fanfic that you posted. :)
    I mean they had to bring back all the protagonist from past season to garner ratings. It is sad really...
    Anyways, like Digimon always does, it is going to came back.
    I guess they do. Hopefully, we get more Digimon seasons because if I right I don't think Xros Wars did very well in terms of ratings....
    My favorite seasons will have to be Digimon Tamers. I really like Savers and Adventure though.
    Black is pretty cool not mention that he is a expy of Red only he was on knowledge rather than instinct. Which is why is he so unique especially amongst shonen protagonists.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…