• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey. Sorry it took so long to get back to you. Things have been a little crazy for me lately. To answer your question, my favorite franchises beside pokemon include, but aren't necessarily limited to:
    -Fire Emblem (So glad Awakening is being localized! :D)
    -Tales of (though the fanbase drives me up a wall sometimes)
    -Zelda
    -Final Fantasy (though I will admit the series has been in a bit of a rough patch since FFX)
    -Mario (The series that got me started on gaming)
    -Persona (3 and 4, anyway. Never played 2, and I hated the first one.)

That's all I can think of off the top of my head. How're ya doing? Haven't talked to you in a while.
    yeah I sometimes change Chandelure to this

I wanted to show you my Pokemon Black Team I'm finally satisfied with this switch that I don't need to change it. ^_^

[IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG]

I do still use my Metagross, Gothitelle and Roserade but in another team
    If you want to go to bed its cool. I should be in bed too. I work tomorrow :/ Should we try or trade?
    I played tons of Video Games:
    Kingdom Hearts
    Uncharted
    Tales series
    Final Fantasy
    Tekken
    Rayman
    Marvel vs Capcom
    Kid Icarus
    Super Smash Brothers
    Yakuza
    Catherine
    Well I love Hilda too. Which is why I ship her with Ash and Lucas. But I'm also a Dawn , Hilda fanboy too. I like Misty,May. Lyra was awesome too. An Cynthia will always be my favorite as well. :3 Third to Skyla and Dawn.
    Second I love the Pokemon mainsteam pairings but I favorite:
    Pearlshipping
    Egoshipping
    Contestshipping
    Againstshipping
    Wishfulshipping
    Jetshipping
    BassGuitarshipping(BW2 boy x Homika)
    Dualrivalshipping
    All the other Ash shipping except Yaoi pairings.
    WhiteKnightshipping (Hilda x Lucas)
    My favorite gym leaders are: SKYLA!!! :3 She's my personal favorite. I'm a fanboy of Skyla. Elesa,Volkner,Roark,Maylene, Blue,Falkner.
    Yeah I know. :D Long List huh? I do favorite a lot of shipping. The regular Pokemon fandom I support a lot but some I do favorite more than others.
    For my crossovers:
    Ash Ketchum x Tokine Yukimura(Kekkaishi)
    Ash Ketchum x Cheria Barnes (Tales of Graces)
    Hilbert x Kairi (Kingdom Hearts)
    Ash x Aqua (Kingdom Hearts)
    Hilbert x Cheria
    Dawn x Yoshimori Sumimura (Kekkaishi)
    Misty x T.K(Digimon)
    Ash x Kari(Digimon)
    Red x Momo(To Love Ru)
    Ash x Mikan Yuuki (To love ru)
    May x Atem (Yu-gi-oh)
    Ash x Sakura (Naruto)
    Naruto x Dawn
    Hilbert x Hinata (Naruto)
    Hilbert x Ruby (Rosario + Vampire)
    Hilbert x Azuki(Bakuman)
    Ash x Azuki
    Dawn x Moritaka(Bakuman)
    Ash x Himari (Omamori Himari)
    Dawn x Sora (Kingdom Hearts)
    Skyla x Ventus (Kingdom Hearts)
    Dawn x Asbel Lhant (Tales Of Graces)
    Dawn x Jude Mathis (Tales of Xillia)
    It doesn't matter. A long as its not touched. :) Will you be on later tonight? maybe we can try our luck again. I don't want to bore you. Im just sitting here watching adventure time waiting to see if the trade goes through :D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…