• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I can take more pics if you want
    Would you be interested in a Calm RNG'd Singing Piplup w/ Stealth Rock and other tutor moves of your choice for a Keldeo/Meloetta? I can clone.
    Do you have any flawless/ near flawless timid keldeos? If so I have tons of shiny flawless pokes or an infinite supply of rare candies/ pp maxes
    i am interested in your meloettta, i can offer shinies/legendaries/items/events in return :)
    I noticed your posts in both the Keldeo and Meloetta trade threads. I'm offering a Shiny Emboar, and more or less a pic of your choice, as I have all the main 646 Pokemon (Legendaries are to be discussed if you're interested). Message me back.
    Well i gotta jet for a while make sure to send them lists vm or pm it doesnt matter and let me know if you have the other 2 events also. I will start getting more candies today. (I have edited a couple of the vms so I dont flood your profile page please make sure you read em again) If you want more candies for something I will work out a deal with you just not over 12 per poke plz thats a bit crazy even 4 me =/
    Wow really well crap =/ send me a list of the so im covered for at least gen 5 ^.^ and I will give you 6 candies per ditto I pick.

If you have the following events I will give you 4 rare candies also Shokotan Keldeo and Movie Meloetta

and then when I see your shinys I will go from there also granted if I got enough time to get all them rare candies /facepalm
    Depending what I ask for will rate the rare candies =) if its something big (shiny event) or something I really like (atm nothing unless you have flawless dittos for gen 4 games) then I usually will give 6 per poke but know that it will take me a few days to get your order ready ^.^

Also if you could please send me a list of the shinys you have if they are only gen 5 unless its a shiny ninetails with drought (only one I really want shiny outside of gen 5 pokemon)
    Its okay and when you mean all events of this year do you mean just united states events or Japanese events also?
    Hello I seen your looking for rare candies and I was wondering what events and shinys you have pm me back if interested I dont have many right rare candies now but I can get some. This message has been sent to you Via vm due to your inbox being full. =/
    Weird... my inbox shows that I replied to the last message I received from you. It had been a couple of days since I heard from you which is why I decided to VM you when I saw you on earlier. Anyhoo, I have the DW Purrloin and Cubchoo ready if you'd like to trade now. My FC is 0948-7809-4392. I just need your FC and I can hop in the trading room.
    Hey! Looks like I just missed you. I have your DW Pokemon ready to trade. If you're back on in the next few hours message me and hopefully we can trade.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…